Syracuse Game today

Advertisement
This is going to be this team this year. Very frustrating at times and then win some big games at times. The goal has to be having a .500 or better record in conference. Losing a game like this hurts.

Advertisement
This is going to be this team this year. Very frustrating at times and then win some big games at times. The goal has to be having a .500 or better record in conference. Losing a game like this hurts.

Hurts real bad...not a very good squad and these are the ACC games we have to win.

DJ was the only individual on our bench that bothered to even show up.

Wow...we have been launching all night, and Reed decides to throw a turnover down low with 2 on the shot clock..down 15.

UM

Yup. Losing to a sub 200 RPI team is not good. Bad ***ing loss.

They're not very good, just like every other basketball team that has a terrible PG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Reed and Newton combined for 5-23 from FG and 8 turnovers.

Some other highlights:

1. 2-10 from FT
2. 15 Turnovers

8 days off, make it up against ND at home.

They're not very good, just like every other basketball team that has a terrible PG!

Seriously, ESL?

Seriously, ESL?

Lol!

That sucked.

Turnovers, poor FT shooting, and our two leading scorers couldn't hit ****. It was painful watching us go up against that zone. I lost count of how many times we came down and passed it between the top of the key and the wing without looking inside or to the high post only to get the clock down to 10 seconds and chuck up a bad shot.

Advertisement
E
That sucked.

Turnovers, poor FT shooting, and our two leading scorers couldn't hit ****. It was painful watching us go up against that zone. I lost count of how many times we came down and passed it between the top of the key and the wing without looking inside or to the high post only to get the clock down to 10 seconds and chuck up a bad shot.

Definitely had that Frank Haith feel to it huh? Patty cake up top all night long. Scary thought is what if DJ was cold tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back