Syracuse DB enters Portal

We were talking about culture, and the risks of bringing someone toxic into it. Jeff Thomas... supremely talented kid with toxic attitude. You want more like him?
Had Jeff Thomas been in this year’s offense we talking all American and we not having this conversation. Need those diva WRs that always want the ball too. If you always open and the ball don’t come you would be unhappy too. Everyone would be, the offense was toxic which caused the players to be as well that’s why half of the WRs left

Advertisement
Had Jeff Thomas been in this year’s offense we talking all American and we not having this conversation. Need those diva WRs that always want the ball too. If you always open and the ball don’t come you would be unhappy too. Everyone would be, the offense was toxic which caused the players to be as well that’s why half of the WRs left
Jeff Thomas is supremely talented, yet he’s going to get the same number of snaps you and I will get tomorrow.

He never made an nfl roster, or even practice squad, but not for lack of talent. It’s one thing to want the ball. It’s another thing to be so difficult that even an nfl team won’t bother to invest peanuts into you. He’s extremely talented, doesn’t get in real trouble, but considered liability. That’s all about how he comes to work. We don’t need that here either.

Jeff Thomas is supremely talented, yet he’s going to get the same number of snaps you and I will get tomorrow.

He never made an nfl roster, or even practice squad, but not for lack of talent. It’s one thing to want the ball. It’s another thing to be so difficult that even an nfl team won’t bother to invest peanuts into you. He’s extremely talented, doesn’t get in real trouble, but considered liability. That’s all about how he comes to work. We don’t need that here either.
I feel you
But he went into the league with a bad rep. And not a high pick. It’s politics man. Had he been super productive in college they would not give two ***ks. First time he complains they refer to his reputation lol

I feel you
But he went into the league with a bad rep. And not a high pick. It’s politics man. Had he been super productive in college they would not give two ***ks. First time he complains they refer to his reputation lol
I hear u. I guess to me it just seems like the head cases generally don’t live up to their potential. Obviously there are exceptions, but bringing in a talented kid with a bad attitude may not be worth the risk.

The flip side of that... there’s probably many cases of bad attitude kids going to a team w a healthy culture and thriving. So maybe I just proved myself wrong?

Advertisement
Back