Syracuse DB enters Portal

Advertisement
Sounds like a lost member of the Jonas brothers; and based upon stats; looks like a lost member of Syracuse’s defensive rotation.

What’s the word on this dude? I know he’s from West Palm.

It's risky taking a kid from a losing program with a suspect or bad culture. The mindset of our players and the culture being put into place needs to be considered before bringing in any portal kids. Not all kids will fit what we are trying to put in place. Hard pass.

Advertisement
It's risky taking a kid from a losing program with a suspect or bad culture. The mindset of our players and the culture being put into place needs to be considered before bringing in any portal kids. Not all kids will fit what we are trying to put in place. Hard pass.
Our transfers came from UCLA, Houston (2x), Fiu, usc none of which had a winning season when we took those guys except usc. Tito and Osborn before we’re Illinois and USF which also weren’t winning programs. We can evaluate kids on an individual basis as far as character/culture goes

1607621275818.gif

Advertisement
Out transfers are not coming from elite programs. A good kid wanting out of a bad environment can be beneficial to this team.

Advertisement
Out transfers are not coming from elite programs. A good kid wanting out of a bad environment can be beneficial to this team.
We don’t need good kids. We need savages!! If they happen to be good kids as well cool, if not f it as long as they staying out of trouble lol

Advertisement
Probably regretting his decision. He flipped twice
Forsure. I know the kid played CB and Safety and if i remember correctly he ran a 4.4. He would have gotten PT this year. Im over that "explanation" that kids got to leave to stay away from trouble.

We don’t need good kids. We need savages!! If they happen to be good kids as well cool, if not f it as long as they staying out of trouble lol
We were talking about culture, and the risks of bringing someone toxic into it. Jeff Thomas... supremely talented kid with toxic attitude. You want more like him?

Advertisement
Back