Synopsis of Jobe-Frierson visit from today

lol hes trying to get his classmates shown interest...again when he signs with miami, you guys will be looking like the al blades posters and franchise is def one of those.

I don't doubt the reason you've stated for him being in Gheysville. My concern is UGA and we know from [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], and if I recall correctly, [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], that Frierson tried to decommit recently. That said, I'm hoping you're right and that my concerns are empty.

Defrocked Ambassador Frierson was planning to decommit so that UF and UGA would offer his teammates.

you also missed Pete saying that **** take the L for that post bc it was some bad info. we'll be alright with Frierson.

You keep mischaracterizing what Pete said, and, unfortunately, he's too busy or doesn't care enough to set you straight. The info he got at the time was legit. It changed because UM talked Frierson into not decommitting.

Now, quit running over here with this **** making it seem like Frierson is so rock solid to UM because he isn't.

Are you silly enough to think he's spending all that time in KKKainesville and Athens because he has no interest in them? Come on, son.

go read the WEZ if you wanna know what was said in the snap...you also freak out over every ******* recruit every time. you did the same **** w blades. you're not built to handle recruiting news and you dont take the time to figure out what is really going on. ive said numerous times about info on frierson and where you can find it, yet you still freak the **** out. go take a pill and sleep one off. he's solid to UM along with Jobe, Ivey so stop freaking out bc a team captain went with this 7 on 7 team to a tournament that HE PLAYED IN. you made up some bs about hm visiting Athens last weekend when i told you he wasn't going to athens. you didnt believe it until pete and everyone else said hes going to be in gainesville not athens.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't doubt the reason you've stated for him being in Gheysville. My concern is UGA and we know from [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], and if I recall correctly, [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], that Frierson tried to decommit recently. That said, I'm hoping you're right and that my concerns are empty.

Defrocked Ambassador Frierson was planning to decommit so that UF and UGA would offer his teammates.

you also missed Pete saying that **** take the L for that post bc it was some bad info. we'll be alright with Frierson.

You keep mischaracterizing what Pete said, and, unfortunately, he's too busy or doesn't care enough to set you straight. The info he got at the time was legit. It changed because UM talked Frierson into not decommitting.

Now, quit running over here with this **** making it seem like Frierson is so rock solid to UM because he isn't.

Are you silly enough to think he's spending all that time in KKKainesville and Athens because he has no interest in them? Come on, son.

go read the WEZ if you wanna know what was said in the snap...you also freak out over every ******* recruit every time. you did the same **** w blades. you're not built to handle recruiting news and you dont take the time to figure out what is really going on. ive said numerous times about info on frierson and where you can find it, yet you still freak the **** out. go take a pill and sleep one off. he's solid to UM along with Jobe, Ivey so stop freaking out bc a team captain went with this 7 on 7 team to a tournament that HE PLAYED IN. you made up some bs about hm visiting Athens last weekend when i told you he wasn't going to athens. you didnt believe it until pete and everyone else said hes going to be in gainesville not athens.

Dyck brain, you're the one freaking out because you think you're tied into Frierson and that me calling it like it is somehow impacts you. Calling it like it is isn't freaking out. Being a bytch when someone calls it like it is is freaking out.

You can't answer simple questions because you ain't got **** except for the pile in your skull. I've asked you several times why you think Pete would put his stellar reputation on the line if he didn't have actual information about Frierson. You refuse to answer that simple question because you have NOTHING.

You remind me of the bytches on here who kept crying about us calling BJ Henderson a rat last year. Then, when the rat did his rat thing you all disappeared.

Here's a few more questions you won't answer. You'll just get emotional and tell me to sign up for some other website. Was it mandatory for Frierson to go to Friday Night Blight? Was it impossible for him to make it to Paradise? Why does he keep going to Athens if he has no interest in UGA?

Frierson might wind up at UM. I've never claimed otherwise. You bytches who act like he's rock solid are the ones I'm straightening out. He's not. Deal with it.

Dyck brain, you're the one freaking out because you think you're tied into Frierson and that me calling it like it is somehow impacts you. Calling it like it is isn't freaking out. Being a bytch when someone calls it like it is is freaking out.

You can't answer simple questions because you ain't got **** except for the pile in your skull. I've asked you several times why you think Pete would put his stellar reputation on the line if he didn't have actual information about Frierson. You refuse to answer that simple question because you have NOTHING.

You remind me of the bytches on here who kept crying about us calling BJ Henderson a rat last year. Then, when the rat did his rat thing you all disappeared.

Here's a few more questions you won't answer. You'll just get emotional and tell me to sign up for some other website. Was it mandatory for Frierson to go to Friday Night Blight? Was it impossible for him to make it to Paradise? Why does he keep going to Athens if he has no interest in UGA?

Frierson might wind up at UM. I've never claimed otherwise. You bytches who act like he's rock solid are the ones I'm straightening out. He's not. Deal with it.

hey jackass, guess who was on campus today? oh wait, it was Frierson.

Advertisement

Ok. Great answer to my questions, dimwit. I've never claimed Frierson isn't coming to UM. I'm merely trying to educate easily duped marks like you who can't seem to pay any attention to someone's actions and can only focus on words.

Ok. Great answer to my questions, dimwit. I've never claimed Frierson isn't coming to UM. I'm merely trying to educate easily duped marks like you who can't seem to pay any attention to someone's actions and can only focus on words.

Go back and read the bread bc everything was answered

No it wasn't. You've answered no real questions. All you're doing is telling everyone to go read some other website and beating your bird chest like you know something.

No it wasn't. You've answered no real questions. All you're doing is telling everyone to go read some other website and beating your bird chest like you know something.

again i never said i knew the info and i told everyone where to find the info. RVA asked and i told him where to find it and who has been supplying it and he checked it out for himself. i answered your questions of why he was at FNL, i told you he was going to be at a 7 on 7 tournament, and i commented on the UGA interest. reportedly, he went to FNL for his teammates (hes a senior captain) and his teammates wouldn't have been shown interest if he wasn't there. believe it or not, the WEZ actually has some really good recruiting info that tops this site due to the posters that don't post here. the reason why I'm telling people to go over there and look at it is because i don't want to pretend to be an insider. i sourced the info and led people to where they can find it.

regardless, hes solid to miami (as evidenced by petes post) and his mom was in attendance at paradise (even if he wasn't), which he followed that up with another visit.

Last edited:
Advertisement

again i never said i knew the info and i told everyone where to find the info. RVA asked and i told him where to find it and who has been supplying it and he checked it out for himself. i answered your questions of why he was at FNL (you didnt like the answer), i told you he was going to be at a 7 on 7 tournament (you hated on him for going to a powder puff game), and i commented on the UGA interest. i told you where to find the info on him and you're too much of a ***** to get on the WEZ and find it yourself. believe it or not, the WEZ actually has some really good recruiting info that tops this site due to the posters that don't post here.

So no answers. You're too emotional over this, chappy. I'm a pvssy because I don't want to log into some other website anonymously? LULZ. Pete brings all the recruiting info I need. Stuff from posters is usually a load of horseshyt unless it's a family member like Shaq Sr. or WayneJr.

again i never said i knew the info and i told everyone where to find the info. RVA asked and i told him where to find it and who has been supplying it and he checked it out for himself. i answered your questions of why he was at FNL (you didnt like the answer), i told you he was going to be at a 7 on 7 tournament (you hated on him for going to a powder puff game), and i commented on the UGA interest. i told you where to find the info on him and you're too much of a ***** to get on the WEZ and find it yourself. believe it or not, the WEZ actually has some really good recruiting info that tops this site due to the posters that don't post here.

So no answers. You're too emotional over this, chappy. I'm a pvssy because I don't want to log into some other website anonymously? LULZ. Pete brings all the recruiting info I need. Stuff from posters is usually a load of horseshyt unless it's a family member like Shaq Sr. or WayneJr.

you can ask pete about whether that person is legit in terms of info regarding jobe and frierson. how long have you been on CIS where you don't know what west end zone is? it was the old off topic board that got separated due to the content on the site. also read the edited version where re typed the answers that i posted before. also, you and others use Ivins info regarding this kid and i was letting you guys know that he doesnt really have connects there along with frierson calling him out publicly. Ivins reported and speculated that he'd go to UGA last weekend when the entire plan was to be at a tournament in gainesville. that person said it before and after ivins posted his ****** nonsense.

Last edited:

you can ask pete about whether that person is legit in terms of info regarding jobe and frierson. how long have you been on CIS where you don't know what west end zone is? it was the old off topic board that got separated due to the content on the site. also read the edited version where re typed the answers that i posted before. also, you and others use Ivins info regarding this kid and i was letting you guys know that he doesnt really have connects there along with frierson calling him out publicly. Ivins reported and speculated that he'd go to UGA last weekend when the entire plan was to be at a tournament in gainesville. that person said it before and after ivins posted his ****** nonsense.

I don't need to ask Pete about some other guy's sources on some other website. People tell people **** all the time. I pay attention to actions. UM told Pete they felt good about Thornton. How'd that work out?

Listen carefully because I'm done boring the board with this insipid exchange. I pay attention to recruits' actions. It rarely fails me. Frierson's actions tell me he's not a lock. If you believe otherwise because someone is telling you things that's fine. Do what you do.

Marrero was on here playing footsies with BJ Henderson last year mocking people who thought he would wind up at UF. They were classmates. He knew him. None of that mattered to me because I paid attention to Henderson's actions not his exchanges with Marrero.

I don't listen to Ivings because he's a hack. I'm a CIS guy. There's enough here for me.

Advertisement

again i never said i knew the info and i told everyone where to find the info. RVA asked and i told him where to find it and who has been supplying it and he checked it out for himself. i answered your questions of why he was at FNL (you didnt like the answer), i told you he was going to be at a 7 on 7 tournament (you hated on him for going to a powder puff game), and i commented on the UGA interest. i told you where to find the info on him and you're too much of a **** to get on the WEZ and find it yourself. believe it or not, the WEZ actually has some really good recruiting info that tops this site due to the posters that don't post here.

Thank you. Now, yall grab a room. I'm here for info not recycled dik envy. You trading punches with a guy that adds nothing here. million posts, 4 informative ones. But acts like he is some kind of legend. Legend is, he is a waste of a click on my phone. I hit F5 constantly. Bad service in these jets, so a new hit on a hot topic is what i look for. Then I click, and it was the self proclaimed legend. Anti-climactic, worthless post. Trying to be funny, which is the only thing his supporters say (he so funny)he would be a massive failure as a comedian. Don't feed him, stop scratching the itch, etc.. hopefully he goes away.

I think your personal disdain for Franchise is clouding your judgment. If a kid is visiting schools he has to be a little bit open at the very least. Francise has said that ad nauseam, and he is correct. When Jeudy was on campus last year he was open to coming to Miami. Maybe not much. There was a shot even if small. Look I hope Frierson sticks. I tend to think he will, so the daily ebbs and flows do not rock my boat. If he is visiting other schools he is open to flipping.

I think your personal disdain for Franchise is clouding your judgment. If a kid is visiting schools he has to be a little bit open at the very least. Francise has said that ad nauseam, and he is correct. When Jeudy was on campus last year he was open to coming to Miami. Maybe not much. There was a shot even if small. Look I hope Frierson sticks. I tend to think he will, so the daily ebbs and flows do not rock my boat. If he is visiting other schools he is open to flipping.

Juedy guy was bama. We got a look. We lost. Frierson is UM, he giving a look. I think and hope we win.

Advertisement

Great avi

again i never said i knew the info and i told everyone where to find the info. RVA asked and i told him where to find it and who has been supplying it and he checked it out for himself. i answered your questions of why he was at FNL (you didnt like the answer), i told you he was going to be at a 7 on 7 tournament (you hated on him for going to a powder puff game), and i commented on the UGA interest. i told you where to find the info on him and you're too much of a **** to get on the WEZ and find it yourself. believe it or not, the WEZ actually has some really good recruiting info that tops this site due to the posters that don't post here.

I don't need to ask Pete about some other guy's sources on some other website. People tell people **** all the time. I pay attention to actions. UM told Pete they felt good about Thornton. How'd that work out?

Listen carefully because I'm done boring the board with this insipid exchange. I pay attention to recruits' actions. It rarely fails me. Frierson's actions tell me he's not a lock. If you believe otherwise because someone is telling you things that's fine. Do what you do.

Marrero was on here playing footsies with BJ Henderson last year mocking people who thought he would wind up at UF. They were classmates. He knew him. None of that mattered to me because I paid attention to Henderson's actions not his exchanges with Marrero.

I don't listen to Ivings because he's a hack. I'm a CIS guy. There's enough here for me.

Chise is right anyone can write anything but actions r actions and that **** means alot.......ok u guys can go back to arguing.:victorious:

Mods dont get personal. Sorry I commented on the chosen one (self proclaimed) You patrol the obvious trolls, keep an Eye on the ones that keep stirring ****. Using their post count to justify their relevance. Franchise (francine) is first one I can think of. Brock is another.

Mods dont get personal. Sorry I commented on the chosen one (self proclaimed) You patrol the obvious trolls, keep an Eye on the ones that keep stirring ****. Using their post count to justify their relevance. Franchise (francine) is first one I can think of. Brock is another.

How am I a troll when I'm one of the most positive posters on the site?... you sound crazy

Advertisement
Back