Synopsis of Jobe-Frierson visit from today

Gatorbait is reporting Frierson is going to be visiting UF this weekend, not UGA.

Not sure why someone posted he's going to be at UGA again

The word was at first he was going to uga. Then it was he was visiting uf then uga. Pete said that the plan the whole time was to visit uf and no visit to uga.

LOL...i told u guys from before. the only one who said UGA was Ivins and he doesnt have a single contact with Frierson. Ivins is butthurt because Frierson doesnt respond to his calls. go back to their exchange on twitter months ago...

hes going to FNL because like i said he has a 7 on 7 tournament up in gainesville that hes playing in.

Does that powder puff tournament require Frierson to attend a UF recruiting event?

I'm guessing UF leaned on him a bit before getting his invited.

What leverage would UiF actually hold over Frierson? He doesn't need them.

Advertisement
The word was at first he was going to uga. Then it was he was visiting uf then uga. Pete said that the plan the whole time was to visit uf and no visit to uga.

LOL...i told u guys from before. the only one who said UGA was Ivins and he doesnt have a single contact with Frierson. Ivins is butthurt because Frierson doesnt respond to his calls. go back to their exchange on twitter months ago...

hes going to FNL because like i said he has a 7 on 7 tournament up in gainesville that hes playing in.

Does that powder puff tournament require Frierson to attend a UF recruiting event?

They don't necessarily but if you beleive the insiders, FNL would not have invited Gil's CGHS 7x7 team if Gil didn't come along as well.

They don't necessarily but if you beleive the insiders, FNL would not have invited Gil's CGHS 7x7 team if Gil didn't come along as well.

Ok. So he was only doing it for them and UiF doesn't want any of them except Frierson who doesn't want UiF. Sounds like a lose lose lose all around.

If Frierson sets foot in KKKainesville for any reason this weekend, then he is legally required to attend Friday Night Blight. That's the leverage UF has.

Frierson was most definitely at Friday Night Lights. Check @ Graham Hall on the Twitter and there's a video of Frierson and Justin Fields walking into the stadium together. I ain't technically savvy enough to post it.

Advertisement
Frierson was most definitely at Friday Night Lights. Check @ Graham Hall on the Twitter and there's a video of Frierson and Justin Fields walking into the stadium together. I ain't technically savvy enough to post it.

I was called a troll for posting that he'd be there a week ago. You guys are great!!!

You're right...I am great, but i never called you a troll because I don't get involved with nonsense rhetoric. Besides, when I call out I don't use the word troll, I use f. a. g.

You're right...I am great, but i never called you a troll because I don't get involved with nonsense rhetoric. Besides, when I call out I don't use the word troll, I use f. a. g.

Wasn't necessarily calling you anything. Was using y'all as a placeholder for the board. You are just the first person I've seen confirm it and there I responded.

lol hes trying to get his classmates shown interest...again when he signs with miami, you guys will be looking like the al blades posters and franchise is def one of those.

Advertisement

Ok. So he was only doing it for them and UiF doesn't want any of them except Frierson who doesn't want UiF. Sounds like a lose lose lose all around.

part of why coaches wanted him there

He was there to recruit Fields.

Advertisement

Huh?

He was there to recruit Fields to what team?

he wasn't there to recruit fields. PSU is being retarded. he was there bc his 7 on 7 team is in gainesville and his coach wants him to get them (teammates) interest (hes the captain/leader of his HS team). this was known for at least a week now and it was mentioned last week in the thread but no one listened and instead chose to believe Ivins.

Huh?

He was there to recruit Fields to what team?

he wasn't there to recruit fields. PSU is being retarded. he was there bc his 7 on 7 team is in gainesville and his coach wants him to get them (teammates) interest (hes the captain/leader of his HS team). this was known for at least a week now and it was mentioned last week in the thread but no one listened and instead chose to believe Ivins.

I was thinking more sarcastic and stupid, but yes.

lol hes trying to get his classmates shown interest...again when he signs with miami, you guys will be looking like the al blades posters and franchise is def one of those.

I don't doubt the reason you've stated for him being in Gheysville. My concern is UGA and we know from [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], and if I recall correctly, [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], that Frierson tried to decommit recently. That said, I'm hoping you're right and that my concerns are empty.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He might sign with UM, but you're a stone cold sucker if you think he's spending every weekend at UF or UGA to get his teammates offers. You think 2 SEC programs are going to offer some bums they wouldn't offer just because Gil went to their campuses a bunch of times? Wake up, man.

I don't doubt the reason you've stated for him being in Gheysville. My concern is UGA and we know from [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], and if I recall correctly, [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], that Frierson tried to decommit recently. That said, I'm hoping you're right and that my concerns are empty.

Defrocked Ambassador Frierson was planning to decommit so that UF and UGA would offer his teammates.

Defrocked Ambassador Frierson was planning to decommit so that UF and UGA would offer his teammates.

you also missed Pete saying that **** take the L for that post bc it was some bad info. we'll be alright with Frierson.

you also missed Pete saying that **** take the L for that post bc it was some bad info. we'll be alright with Frierson.

You keep mischaracterizing what Pete said, and, unfortunately, he's too busy or doesn't care enough to set you straight. The info he got at the time was legit. It changed because UM talked Frierson into not decommitting.

Now, quit running over here with this **** making it seem like Frierson is so rock solid to UM because he isn't.

Are you silly enough to think he's spending all that time in KKKainesville and Athens because he has no interest in them? Come on, son.

Advertisement
Back