#SwingandMiss19

Advertisement
Um it's well documented that he reached out to us.

Nobody was outed, why should he keep interest if we aren't recruiting him as hard as other schools.

**** I said months ago on here as long as we recruit him just as hard as other schools we have a strong chance.

We didnt and now he is only looking at schools that visited him in December.

Nah, you went with the Tr#*pThe Mo#@! response. Wright isn't anyone we should be recruiting outside of making CIS people happy over a limited RB. But congrats on sounding ignorant.

With how it seems we will make out tomorrow the title of the thread seems pretty silly now . But i will say if someone said this 1 week ago I wouldn't of flinched . Getting Tyrique , Hazel and the Butler OL ( if we get those 3 ) saves the class IMO as that is getting 2 studs and much needed OL that will start from day 1. While Richt's offense has to freaking go I do trust him recruiting as he has never not had a good class at UGA or UM . What happened with OL recruits a few weeks ago had me worried though I will admit . Many of the other decommits mean jack **** to me though.

Advertisement
Yup.. Here is it laid out - OFFENSE could potentially go 4 for 21 on their Top Targets

QB - 0 for 2

1. MJJ: PSU - (Put all our eggs in 1 basket. This will be a theme)
2. Sam Howell: FSU (or UNC) - Stupidly didn't recruit him until the 11th hour (this will be a theme as well)

RB - Potentially 0 for 6 (we'll call it 0 for 3 since we only really targeted the top 3 listed)

1. Marcus Crowley: OSU (Put all our eggs in 1 basket)
2. DJ Williams: Prob ALA/UGA/AUB (Stupidly didn't recruit him until the 11th hour)
3. MAR: AUB - Goofed around for a year by not telling the kid he can play RB
4. Kenny McIntosh: UGA - good enough for them but not Miami
5. Chez Mellusi: CLEM - good enough for them but not Miami
6. Nayquan Wright: UF - good enough for them but not Miami (and openly talks **** about us)

WR - 2 for 3 if we land Haselwood. Dugans luckily didn't get snagged last year by FSU

1. Jadon Haselwood: Miami - maybe the only saving grace on Offense
2. Frank Ladson: CLEM
3. Jeremiah Payton: Miami
4. John Dunmore: PSU/Miami - Stupidly didn't recruit him until the 11th hour
5. TJ Jones: Plan B/C

TE - 1 for 3 maybe 2 for 3 if we can land ZIp

1. Keon Zipperer: UF/Miami - Potentially could get caught with our pants down if this kid is trolling us
2. Jalen Wydermyer: TXA&M
3. Larry Hodges: Miami - not heavily recruited by top programs

OL - 0 for 7. Searles should've been fired mid season

1. Evan Neal: ALA - Put all our eggs in 1 basket
2. Darnell Wright: Staff hasn't even recruited
3. Michael Tarquin: UF - totally dogged by this kid
4. Donte Lucas: FSU/UF - Kid toyed with the staff all year
5. Kingsley Eguakun: UF - totally dogged by this kid. Put all our eggs in 1 basket
6. Darius Washington: MSST - Searles can't recruit
7. Maurice Smith: BC/FSU - Stupidly didn't recruit him until the 11th hour

Leftover Scrubs -
8. Jakai Clark: Miami
9. Zion Nelson: Miami
10. CJ Elmonus: WAKE - picked WAKE over us lol
11. Adam ElGammal: CIN

WoW spot on.

Hoping we pull a fast one and yank some difference makers.

The thing is this is a top down deal. Kids aren't dumb, they play ball. They know good ball and it ain't poppin here. Defense just lost its direction completely, when the mayor walked.

With how it seems we will make out tomorrow the title of the thread seems pretty silly now . But i will say if someone said this 1 week ago I wouldn't of flinched . Getting Tyrique , Hazel and the Butler OL ( if we get those 3 ) saves the class IMO as that is getting 2 studs and much needed OL that will start from day 1. While Richt's offense has to freaking go I do trust him recruiting as he has never not had a good class at UGA or UM . What happened with OL recruits a few weeks ago had me worried though I will admit . Many of the other decommits mean jack **** to me though.

Dude, we are not getting Haselwood. You are setting yourself for some serious disappointment.

1545205773807.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The #SwingandMiss19 and #LeavetheCrib19 classes will be much better than the #Surge19 class

When you lay out like that it’s amazing there is anyone left on this coaching staff.

Any AD that would find that acceptable is beyond me.
CMR has no other choice except to go to the acc game in 2019 and make it close.
The problem I see occurring is the same thing with Golden. We’re goint to hang on to cmr too long into the season and make a quick hire in order to salvage whatever recruiting momentum we may have.
If February comes and we’re sitting outside the top 25 in recruiting the AD has to let cmr know that the leash has been cut real short. Or the BOT, adidas, or whoever better do so.
Can’t be going deep into the season again with a **** poor product in the field.
That would make two recruiting classes full of jags.
That alone would make it very difficult to entice a top coach to come and try to rebuild a team.

the ad has no balls and will be glad if richt says hi passing him in the hallway...

Flake Blames will do nothing...

What fans expect of this program and what the school expects are not the same, not to mention UM has been run by incompetent ***** since Sam Jankovich was around, he was the last good AD UM had...

Advertisement
Nope!!!!!!
We promoted Banda and Patke!
The Richt worshipering lunatics said it would save recruiting.
So Wednesday will be a big day right??
I mean we didn’t even interview one potential DC in order to save this class.
Never forget!!!

Don't forget that the Richt already said that the open spot on the staff is earmarked for a defensive coach. You can't make this **** up.

Everyone welcome

Jadon Haselwood, Kris Bogle, and Tyrique Stevenson to the #SwingandMiss19 Class

Advertisement
Back