Swifties

Advertisement
Lamar certainly did his best to **** the ravens over. Dudes trying his absolute best to prove he's a pocket qb even when a defense gives him the ability to tuck the ball and go.
That play calling was horrendous.. Not sure why they kept calling drops and deep passes instead of quick passes and running the ball like what worked all year..

Advertisement
Who would thought Brock Purdy would be a more effective runner between the two. Monken definitely called a pretty **** game. But Lamar did nothing to help. Zero.
Weird game from Lamar, dude could have ran for 150 easy yesterday and chose not to and Monken I guess decided not to use the RBs either. They had 6 carries from their RBs all game. Pure stupidity.

Last edited:
Weird game from Lamar, dude could have ran for 150 easy yesterday and chose not to and Monken I guess decided not to use the RBs either. They had 6 carries from their RBs all game. Pure stupidity.
**** honestly was crazy. Lamar could've single handedly won that game for them. Justice Hill actually was running hard, gus could've been his normal productive self. They all went completely against it. **** like this is what makes the public think the games are fixed.

**** honestly was crazy. Lamar could've single handedly won that game for them. Justice Hill actually was running hard, gus could've been his normal productive self. They all went completely against it. **** like this is what makes the public think the games are fixed.
Not the logical thinking public.

Advertisement
In other news, the Lions were nervous but on the surface were not calm and ready in the 2nd half. WTF was that?

Advertisement
Mahomes gets it done when he has to. Reed does what's necessary to put a good team and coordinators around Mahomes. I'm thinking that Mahomes-Reed is the new Brady-Belichick.

Swifties are NPCs
200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back