Swifties

Advertisement
Script changed when social media started calling for a Taylor swift vs Eminem Super Bowl

NFL rigged . They want a Swifty Super Bowl. I'm sick of Mahomes and his ******* brother. I'm sick of the Kelces and seeing their irrelevant mom in commercials. At this point go Lions

I’m all for the lions but railing at Taylor swift for supporting her boyfriend because the networks cover her is so pathetic

Advertisement
Advertisement
NFL rigged . They want a Swifty Super Bowl. I'm sick of Mahomes and his ******* brother. I'm sick of the Kelces and seeing their irrelevant mom in commercials. At this point go Lions!
Pet Hug GIF

Chiefs will play in 4 of the last 5 superbowls, and six consecutive conference championships, but this year it's all a conspiracy because of taylor swift. Baltimore fans please put the 40s down.
Cowboys fan not ravens. Honestly with Dallas popularity whys the NFL not want them in?

Advertisement
Advertisement
NFL rigged . They want a Swifty Super Bowl. I'm sick of Mahomes and his ******* brother. I'm sick of the Kelces and seeing their irrelevant mom in commercials. At this point go Lions!
Lamar certainly did his best to **** the ravens over. Dudes trying his absolute best to prove he's a pocket qb even when a defense gives him the ability to tuck the ball and go.

Advertisement
Back