SWEET SIXTEEN V HOUSTON - FRIDAY AT 7:15

Advertisement
Not a **** good game Canes, way to step up against our “vaunted” defense. Nothing but the quiet solace of watching their big bad Coogs lose and in glorious fashion too. How’s 89pts for that “vaunted “ defense!!!

km_20211122-3_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
Awesome. Just awesome. Pack draining those threes at a 70% clip made him a stone cold killa...and broke their backs. One of the most exciting moments in Hurricane sports history (that few minute stretch when Pack & Miller were burying threes) right up there with Shockey's TD against FSU to announce that we were back in 2000, third & 44 against ND, or McGahee's huge gain on the screen play against FSU. What a performance...a total team performance.

Major props to:

Nijel Pack: he was awesome tonight from three and making crucial FTs at the end;

Wong: had a very solid game all around;

Miller: does so many small things right & always in the right place at the right time. A huge cog in the machine.

Omier: he stepped up big time and dominated in the paint. Great to see.

Woogs: scored some nice baskets at critical moments, great defensive & rebounding effort. Super glad he's healthy

Walker: had one of the best games I've seen him play. Very good defensively. Made his 3rd three-pointer of the season at a Huuuge time. Happy for him.

Major props to the coaches & the players on a monster win (one of the biggest in program history). Congrats to the Lady Canes too today! What a great day for Canes basketball!!

I'm really starting to believe we could win it all. This team is starting to have that feel. There are no more 1 seeds left. Just keep working hard & doing what you're doing & you may have a chance to etch your name in history. Go Canes!!!

Coach L is unbelievable. I still can’t believe how lucky we are to have him. He had to present himself to us, and he changed to course of Miami basketball.
After this season and his legacy he could go 0-27 the next 3 seasons and still not get fired lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back