SWEET SIXTEEN V HOUSTON - FRIDAY AT 7:15

Advertisement
Y’all gotta stop with this internet **** man. I’m positive half the people like you on here would ever speak to ME like this in person. So you’re good man I’m done here. My bad have a good day

Ask around. I assure you, I'd speak to YOU like that in person.

It's nothing personal. I'm saying "enough already", nothing more, nothing less. I just don't want to hear about your Houston-Houston-Houston 24-7.

Have a wonderful day.

Ask around. I assure you, I'd speak to YOU like that in person.

It's nothing personal. I'm saying "enough already", nothing more, nothing less. I just don't want to hear about your Houston-Houston-Houston 24-7.

Have a wonderful day.
I’m not asking around cause any and everybody you could have me ask wouldn’t speak to me like that either. Now be blessed lol

Advertisement
I’m not asking around cause any and everybody you could have me ask wouldn’t speak to me like that either. Now be blessed lol

That makes no sense at all.

Sorry I didn't say "please" when asking you to stop talking about Houston all the time on a Miami board. I'll try to be nicer next time, so that you won't invent some massive disrespect from my "internet persona".

Now you're arguing with Pentagon, because your feelings are hurt?

Come on, man, nobody hates you or disrespects you. You're a smart guy who is smarter than this. Read the room. Chill out gracefully.
LoL, he called me a beta earlier in the morning because I called him passive aggressive.

Advertisement
Hugs GIF

Advertisement
The “I’m gonna make any other fan as uncomfortable as possible” shtick is omega silly. I like to learn about other teams, especially ones I don’t know about. I could care less if someone who literally graduated from the school gives us his perspective on the matchup, in fact I welcome it.

Y’all act like everyone else is a Miami Blue Devil. It’s not that serious.

Advertisement
The “I’m gonna make any other fan as uncomfortable as possible” shtick is omega silly. I like to learn about other teams, especially ones I don’t know about. I could care less if someone who literally graduated from the school gives us his perspective on the matchup, in fact I welcome it.

I haven’t even slighted Miami. All my posts are up.

Nobody is making anyone "as uncomfortable as possible". There's a thread to discuss and learn about Houston. Doesn't have to be "every thread".

Advertisement
Back