Swasey...

Advertisement
Our OL still got it's **** pushed in. So i'm not crowning Swasey just yet.

Not when it counted on Morris' 2 td passes and on Duke's td.

This was a smash mouth game, plain and simple.
What people should be focusing on is that in a game where the physically and mentally toughest team was going to win, we won this game.

We haven't out toughed a team in a decade.
This is the kind of game where speed teams get crushed in the 4th quarter.

Gators can ***** all they want, but the toughest team won.
Florida didn't lose this game.
They were BEATEN.
There's a huge difference between the two.

The better coached, more disciplined team won. Not necessarily the toughest. We just held our own.

Don't know how you can say we were tougher when we had no offensive production for 3/4 of the game and gave up 400+ yards of offense compared to only producing 200yds of our own.

I'm happy about the win, but I'm not delusional either.

I don't understand how people still don't get this. He was left to his own devices under Shannon. Were you happy with what you saw?

Golden came in and he would not stop talking about how terrible we looked physically. We were small, weak, and malnourished. He consulted JJ and the #1 thing they took away was the entire roster had to be completely whipped into shape. We were so far from a championship team physically it was startling. Golden initiated all of the changes.

Swasey is a puppet, only as good as the man giving him his marching orders.

this isn't completely true Randy would tell Swasey he wanted fast players and didn't push mass and size to the degree that Al does not only that but Swasey had nowhere the backing he has with Al now when it comes to making sure the players eat before and after workouts. I would talk to Swasey about this all the time because he hated it, the players would finish workouts and at best eat Wendy's or Macdonalds. Swasey tried making a nutrition plan for players but once again without backing from the head coach players never took it as seriously as they should have been.

/thank god Al "gets it"

One cannot be held accountable for a task unless one is given authority over that task.

So. Swasey done good with the Defense.

Now if we can turn our Offense over to Swasey, we're good.

Advertisement
Back