Swasey to Columbus?

Advertisement
He's not taking a job at a high school, he's using the facilities to train his clients. He will make more money doing this full time than working at UM. His wife also makes a ton of cash with her book of business. He chose to stay in Miami because he has a family, and a young boy who he does not want to disrupt his life. I'm happy he chose to stay and not disrupt family life, he had options, not UM caliber, but still respectful. He's a good man and a friend, dislike him, hate him, but have no doubt that he cared about UM, his job, and his career. I know him well and I can tell you, he was not a fan of what Golden did to Miami.

what're you losers laughing at? I didn't want Swasey back but he's accomplished more in his 14 years at Miami than most you losers have in your field Im sure.

Laugh your ****ing *** off at the fact that he's still a respected man in his community and will be working w NFL players, hall of famers, pro bowlers, while you barely get respect from your own woman. LMFAO

Did he need to leave for UM to get better, yes.. I'm with that notion but wish the man luck. Sound like women .. "Lmfao girl she lost her job now look at her".

I'm in the IT field and I've passed basic certifications in my field.

No need to compare your life experiences with ours. Thanks, bye now.

I'm a licensed to do my work in three states plus I am in the process of getting board certified. ...so I have accomplished more that he has

Also my wife respects me and can't get enough of my manliness

Ilikedade is probably a fuggin lose so passing a section of the ged exam is a major accomplishment in his life

Shut your braggin *** up.. bragging about your board certification.. Now brag about how much charitable work you do. How many times did you work with the homeless or less fortunate in the last few years.
I'll wait. NO i have no dog in the fight between you and Ilikedade.

Advertisement
He's not taking a job at a high school, he's using the facilities to train his clients. He will make more money doing this full time than working at UM. His wife also makes a ton of cash with her book of business. He chose to stay in Miami because he has a family, and a young boy who he does not want to disrupt his life. I'm happy he chose to stay and not disrupt family life, he had options, not UM caliber, but still respectful. He's a good man and a friend, dislike him, hate him, but have no doubt that he cared about UM, his job, and his career. I know him well and I can tell you, he was not a fan of what Golden did to Miami.

LOLOLOL here we are folks the first "he was offered college gigs but said no so he can be a personal trainer out of a high school".

If you know him so well, and he's such a good man, care to explain how the fvck he didn't pass the certification exam??? I'd love to hear your sugar coated explanation of that.

No idea why he didn't pass, it's not my problem. We have hundreds of school in this country that play college football, you really think no one is interested in the University of Miami's S&C coach? Anyway you slice it good or bad, he has 40 plus players in the league for 15 years and running. Not saying he's the greatest, but he's good enough to get interest from the large pool of potential employers. I just find it disgusting to continue to kick someone when he's down. Let it go and move on, he has. WTF have you done for UM?

Advertisement
You guys should let it go. He wasn't the right S&C coach for a program like Miami. His long tenure, despite the lack of his elite capabilities is the fault of the last 3 or maybe 4 head coaches we had. I'm sure he believed he was doing the best he could. Don't vilify him.

He may have been too close to the players, their hard upbringing, their struggle, maybe treating them gently. That probably didn't help him run a really tough program.

Bottom line, he wasn't a coach worthy of Miami but it is over now. Let it go.

Thank you, it'll be cool for Columbus to have some high profile athletes around the school and am glad Swasey landed back on his feet. He's been real good to me so I can't say anything negative about him.

Advertisement
This is bad news for Columbus if true. I don't know who their S+C guy was, but this has to be a major downgrade for them.

We'll see how long the NFL guys continue to come back and train with him now that they have to pay.

No idea why he didn't pass, it's not my problem. We have hundreds of school in this country that play college football, you really think no one is interested in the University of Miami's S&C coach? Anyway you slice it good or bad, he has 40 plus players in the league for 15 years and running. Not saying he's the greatest, but he's good enough to get interest from the large pool of potential employers. I just find it disgusting to continue to kick someone when he's down. Let it go and move on, he has. WTF have you done for UM?

According to you he isn't down. He will be doing better financially now that Miami has canned him. It was very nice of him to stay on so long and do charity work at Miami. Swell guy.

Advertisement
what're you losers laughing at? I didn't want Swasey back but he's accomplished more in his 14 years at Miami than most you losers have in your field Im sure.

Laugh your ****ing *** off at the fact that he's still a respected man in his community and will be working w NFL players, hall of famers, pro bowlers, while you barely get respect from your own woman. LMFAO

Did he need to leave for UM to get better, yes.. I'm with that notion but wish the man luck. Sound like women .. "Lmfao girl she lost her job now look at her".

I'm in the IT field and I've passed basic certifications in my field.

No need to compare your life experiences with ours. Thanks, bye now.

I'm a licensed to do my work in three states plus I am in the process of getting board certified. ...so I have accomplished more that he has

Also my wife respects me and can't get enough of my manliness

Ilikedade is probably a fuggin lose so passing a section of the ged exam is a major accomplishment in his life

Shut your braggin *** up.. bragging about your board certification.. Now brag about how much charitable work you do. How many times did you work with the homeless or less fortunate in the last few years.
I'll wait. NO i have no dog in the fight between you and Ilikedade.

clearly you missed the point of my post...Didn't know we had Florence Nightingale patrolling a canes forum. While you are waiting for my resume on helping others, please note that I place no importance on the opinions that random people on the internet have about me. You are as important to me as a dead fly on a piece of ****. I am not part of the twatter or facebook generation and therefore I do not get all worked up on the opinions of people that don't matter in my life.

For all you who think this dude didn't suffer enough or those who think he is great guy, one think to unite everyone. DONNA AND AL ARE FRIGGING GONE!!!

Laugh your ******* *** off at the fact that he's still a respected man in his community and will be working w NFL players, hall of famers, pro bowlers, while you barely get respect from your own woman. LMFAO

lol, there is no ******* way this isn't a blue lot boy. #relevance .

15 years at the school. Maybe he qualified for a pension.

Btw who ponies up $9 million for a Catholic School training room? Did that come out of the collection basket or did some crook finance it to "pay for his sins"? J/K

ADOM :: At Columbus High: A gym with a view

13820135859276.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back