Swasey to Columbus?

15 years at the school. Maybe he qualified for a pension.

Btw who ponies up $9 million for a Catholic School training room? Did that come out of the collection basket or did some crook finance it to "pay for his sins"? J/K

ADOM :: At Columbus High: A gym with a view

It's called donations from Alumni ****boy. The likes that include Alonzo Highsmith, Danyell Ferguson, The Cristobal brothers, and Carlos Huerta, to name a few.

Mighty generous of them. How much did you give?

Meat me at Banyan and I'll show you how much I donated, f a ggot

Hee hee. Silly boy. All butt hurt over nothing.

BTW, is Banyan a tree or a place?

"Meat (sic) me at Banyan" . Is that a play on words?

You are making a fool of yourself and you don't even realize it.

Advertisement
Amazing to me how freely people run someone else down because of that person's incompetence. Completely willing to recognize that the guy didn't know what he was doing here, but he was here, for more than a decade. Which means he's given more (such as it was) to the program than the posers on this board.

Thank you for your service. Wish you had been better at your job. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Golden was at Miami for a half-decade. Has he done more for the program then we have. Swasey was the head S&C coach for the University of Miami. He was getting a solid 6-figure salary and had it made compared to a lot of professionals in his field. He wasn't exactly sacrificing being in that position. So again, what has he given to the program that you mentioned?

Moderator Statement:

Everyone settle down, please!

No need to attack each other over a topic that really has nothing to do with UM athletics going forward.

Advertisement
If you need to know all there is to know about Swasey why didn't Coker hire him for UT San Antonio? After all Larry is doing wonders going in reverse at 3-9 last season at school I never thought existed! He may be shown his walking papers soon. There is an opening at Miami Dade Christian School for a PE instructor. Maybe Swasey can help the kids warm up with jumping jacks!

Man Coker with The Roadrunners. Shannon LBs coach with The Alligators and Golden... Well where is he? Was supposed to coach Rutgers?

Living off of Shalala's Scholarship Fund!

If you need to know all there is to know about Swasey why didn't Coker hire him for UT San Antonio? After all Larry is doing wonders going in reverse at 3-9 last season at school I never thought existed! He may be shown his walking papers soon. There is an opening at Miami Dade Christian School for a PE instructor. Maybe Swasey can help the kids warm up with jumping jacks!

Man Coker with The Roadrunners. Shannon LBs coach with The Alligators and Golden... Well where is he? Was supposed to coach Rutgers?

Living off of Shalala's Scholarship Fund!

Coker didn't hire him because Coker no longer works there. He was canned two weeks ago.

Advertisement
Heard this the other day, Pete/Columbus folk can you guys confirm this?

Also heard some if not all of the former Cane NFL guys will train there.

Guess these two didn't get the memo...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Coach_Baez/status/690588312113913856

Who ever said they weren't gonna come back to the Hecht? All I was doing was passing along some information but anytime Swasey's name is mentioned some of ya'll get so butthurt it's unbelievable. I'm just glad that he can still support his family and also the fact that we got Gus and JT as the new strength coaches. I only met them briefly but I think there gonna do great things here along with Richt.

It's called donations from Alumni ****boy. The likes that include Alonzo Highsmith, Danyell Ferguson, The Cristobal brothers, and Carlos Huerta, to name a few.

Mighty generous of them. How much did you give?

Meat me at Banyan and I'll show you how much I donated, f a ggot

Hee hee. Silly boy. All butt hurt over nothing.

BTW, is Banyan a tree or a place?

"Meat (sic) me at Banyan" . Is that a play on words?

You are making a fool of yourself and you don't even realize it.

post-62735-Jian-Yang-meat-people-gif-imgu-X1ls.gif

Advertisement
Looks like Coker is gone too even though it's says he "retired". That's 2 former HCs and 1 S&C coach that can't coach high school!

looks like perryman, walford and coley (the last is unconfirmed) were seen at Columbus working out today. so there appears to be some truth to this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back