Susan Miller Degnan, bringing the heat...

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
"The good news injury-wise was that linebacker Michael Pinckney, who is nursing a hamstring strain/pull (Mark Richt has used both words to describe Pinckney recently), used both legs to pedal on the conditioning bike instead of just one."

This is why she gets paid the big bucks. Look at her attention to detail as she makes sure to include BOTH of Richt's descriptions of the injury. I'm submitting her for a Pulitzer. Bravo, SMD, bravo...

Advertisement
relieved.gif

someone probably got in her face about what a slack @ss job she's been doing, finally..

how the **** she even has a job in journalism is beyond me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unbelievable post. Another failed attempt of humor and sarcasm on this site. Posters getting desperate to post something even if it is worthless and juvenile. I fear another 3 weeks of more of these garbage posts. The season can't start soon enough so we can have some pertinent information and discussions.

Unbelievable post. Another failed attempt of humor and sarcasm on this site. Posters getting desperate to post something even if it is worthless and juvenile. I fear another 3 weeks of more of these garbage posts. The season can't start soon enough so we can have some pertinent information and discussions.

Your username suggests you're quite the douche.

"The good news injury-wise was that linebacker Michael Pinckney, who is nursing a hamstring strain/pull (Mark Richt has used both words to describe Pinckney recently), used both legs to pedal on the conditioning bike instead of just one."

This is why she gets paid the big bucks. Look at her attention to detail as she makes sure to include BOTH of Richt's descriptions of the injury. I'm submitting her for a Pulitzer. Bravo, SMD, bravo...

y.gif

Advertisement

giphy.gif

op.jpg

So why don't you enlighten us oh Great one ?

Advertisement
The only place she brings the heat to is the vast expanse of rashy flesh under her floppy manatee-looking ****.

In fact, upon reading the title to the post, I expected it to be a first-hand account from the rarely heard from poster known as TheAreaUnderSusanDegnansBigFloppyManateeTits.

The only place she brings the heat to is the vast expanse of rashy flesh under her floppy manatee-looking ****.

In fact, upon reading the title to the post, I expected it to be a first-hand account from the rarely heard from poster known as TheAreaUnderSusanDegnansBigFloppyManateeTits.

[MENTION=16631]Hemsleysalmons[/MENTION]

:larryd:

walk-off

Advertisement
Back