Susan Miller Degnan, bringing the heat...

Advertisement
"The good news injury-wise was that linebacker Michael Pinckney, who is nursing a hamstring strain/pull (Mark Richt has used both words to describe Pinckney recently), used both legs to pedal on the conditioning bike instead of just one."

This is why she gets paid the big bucks. Look at her attention to detail as she makes sure to include BOTH of Richt's descriptions of the injury. I'm submitting her for a Pulitzer. Bravo, SMD, bravo...

lol, it's been a mad scramble for her to justify that first ridiculous tweet literally since the follow-up 5 minutes later.

UM

Unbelievable post. Another failed attempt of humor and sarcasm on this site. Posters getting desperate to post something even if it is worthless and juvenile. I fear another 3 weeks of more of these garbage posts. The season can't start soon enough so we can have some pertinent information and discussions.

tumblr_n1d4pooFPl1rq18uuo1_500.jpg

Advertisement
I can't imagine how Jimmy, Dennis, Butch or Howard would of handled this reporter's quetions back in the day. She better be thankful that CMR is Godly man. I get the sense that Manny D could snap on her at any time if she catches him at a bad time and asks him a bad question. Ex. " The scrimmage is going to be live and your defense is going to be able to hit the quarterbacks, do you think they will really hit them?"

I've always had a thing for Susan. I bet she gives really really really good head. I bet it would be fun to blow a load in her mouth and make her ask questions.

Advertisement
I've always had a thing for Susan. I bet she gives really really really good head. I bet it would be fun to blow a load in her mouth and make her ask questions.
So this is how you picture it??

IMG_4699.jpg

Oh yea, the way she holds it!

Personally, I'd prefer a rough knothole in an oak tree, but that's just me.

She needs to be moved to another area at the Herald. They need to put her on the consumer fraud reporting when businesses bilk elderly people out of their retirement money.

Unbelievable post. Another failed attempt of humor and sarcasm on this site. Posters getting desperate to post something even if it is worthless and juvenile. I fear another 3 weeks of more of these garbage posts. The season can't start soon enough so we can have some pertinent information and discussions.

You seem to be the type of person who has a miserable existence. Simmer down champ

Advertisement
Advertisement

And out from under the rock crawls another **** .....strike up the band...

why does everyone hate this woman so much

ya'll know so much about the program why do you even read her stories lol

Advertisement
Back