Surtain Sr. on Joe Rose 2/8

Critical fans should be punched in the face, LMAO. Any UM position coach that loses on his top 2 targets, in the state of Miami 3 years straight, is in fact a horrible recruiter. I give Diaz just as much blame here. Nobody on Golden's staff missed their top 2 targets 3 years straight. That's how bad this has been. Thank God the 18 CB class was loaded with numbers or we'd be completely FUBARED.

not really fair to call it 3 years for rumph since he was hired a month before the first nsd, but you're not wrong about 17 and 18.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he truly believes that rumph is a great developer of talent why didn't his son want to play for him?

His son didnt want to play for miami. Look at where he went. He took what seems to be the easy road.

We may not like it that he chose bama over our beloved Miami, but I don't think any knowledgeable person can say that playing under Saban at alabama is "the easy road."

If he truly believes that rumph is a great developer of talent why didn't his son want to play for him?

His son didnt want to play for miami. Look at where he went. He took what seems to be the easy road.

He probably starts day one here too, they obviously don't believe in rumph because if he truly believes in rumphs coaching Jr. would be a cane

Did you take PS1's comments to mean Rumph is the only great developer of talent? It seems they think there are a few others as well.

The players we got are Canes and will kick his little boy's rear and that of the other piece of crap. I vote for a scorch earth policy on AH. No player enrolled there the beginning of this school year forward EVER gets a offer from Miami, no visits or camps, nothing not even if they transfer. We can give Nesta one offer a year to direct for a lineman in homage to him but nobody else ever. Lets see how many 8th graders want to sign up there next year. Make Bama, UGA and OSU start buying them four years earlier and make maintenance payments for four years. It might drive the piece of fresh beyond market support.

-Rumph develops his corners, & they will be coached up. Critical fans of him should be punched in the face.

He speaks with forked tongue and should start punching himself in the face. He'd be better off not speaking on Trumph then to start spewing that nonsense.

If he thinks that highly of Trumph, then his son would be here. Miss me with that "kids make their own decisions" stuff.

Advertisement

He probably starts day one here too, they obviously don't believe in rumph because if he truly believes in rumphs coaching Jr. would be a cane

Did you take PS1's comments to mean Rumph is the only great developer of talent? It seems they think there are a few others as well.

I think hes full of sh¡t, because if he truly believes what he said Jr would be here playing for him, its obvious these kids don't believe in his coaching ability

Every one of saban recruiting classes has won a championship before they left. Its not just about starting right away.

Advertisement

We may not like it that he chose bama over our beloved Miami, but I don't think any knowledgeable person can say that playing under Saban at alabama is "the easy road."

LSU has spent itself out and couldn't meet daddy's price so they ran over the bigger plantation and sold kid to a richer massa.

I think hes full of sh¡t, because if he truly believes what he said Jr would be here playing for him, its obvious these kids don't believe in his coaching ability

So he doesn't think raymond can develop either then i guess based on your logic.

Based on history he is guaranteed to win a championship in his time at bama and possibly be a 1st round pick. Much easier than going to miami who is trying to build towards being a championship team.

Advertisement

Every one of saban recruiting classes has won a championship before they left. Its not just about starting right away.

So when you said easy road you were talking about championships not easy career choice?

Based on history he is guaranteed to win a championship in his time at bama and possibly be a 1st round pick. Much easier than going to miami who is trying to build towards being a championship team.

If he has talent he goes first round no matter what school he goes to

Did anyone hear the text from the guy who said he Knows Campbell and his family got bags dropped off. Not surprised at all. These kids today have no respect for where their from. It's truly sad.

Advertisement
Back