Surprise Visitor?

I'm thinking mauling Guard for him and thats exactly what we need ASAP... If Golden lands him might go down as one of the best OL pulls ever in recruiting. 5 star McDemott, 4 star Gibbons, 4star Darling, 3 star Linder, 4star McBride..

Advertisement
Were going to abandon the Pro Set and just line up in a Jumbo Formation ever play with 7 OLs, Duke, and just run over the opposing defenses up and down the field.

If we land this kid, dear lord our OL is going to be SICK. Id say the best OL class in UM HISTORY, at least on paper.

Advertisement
Only problem is kid might not qualify this year.

Meh. Would not be the end of the world. We already have a monster class coming in. If we could sign and place him for a year in Prep, might actually be a good thing to stagger the class a bit.

Advertisement
87.jpg

Sign this bad boy up, Al!!!

GOOD GOLY MOOLY!!!!

Him! Sign! Now!

Best guard prospect in state.BEAST.

Would be best ol pull ever here, and that's what they need to sell.

Best ol class to come in an block for yeaby and cook best rb tandem in nation.

I would sell the ish out it...even give ol class a nickname....five horseman or some sh*t kids yuck up that stuff

It's officially rah-krootin' season, boys.

sadly it's been the best time of the year for the last 3 years because of the disappointment on the field smh..

6-6 7-5 9-3 under adverse recruiting conditions. Shut up already.

LMAO at that, and this season, NOT being disappointing.

Snorkel with a **** in your mouth already and shut the **** up.

Recruits will love the fact that the record is improving. Recruits will enjoy playing at Miami, keeping it home and making the home team better every year.

Recruiting only gets better from here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best guard prospect in state.BEAST.

Would be best ol pull ever here, and that's what they need to sell.

Best ol class to come in an block for yeaby and cook best rb tandem in nation.

I would sell the ish out it...even give ol class a nickname....five horseman or some sh*t kids yuck up that stuff

90.gif

Advertisement
Back