Surprise recruits on NSD

Advertisement
in the past two years, coach golden has shown a flair for the dramatic. No one expected us to have a shot at Tracy until the end. We were told Mccord was going to SC or GA Additionally we scooped Jalen Grimble who was a 4star and quite frankly a bust so far. We also snatched Jawand Blue and Dequan Ivery last year. I think we have to hope for the best because most recruiting gurus just like college football analysts besides kirk and desmond hate us.

Advertisement
in the past two years, coach golden has shown a flair for the dramatic. No one expected us to have a shot at Tracy until the end. We were told Mccord was going to SC or GA Additionally we scooped Jalen Grimble who was a 4star and quite frankly a bust so far. We also snatched Jawand Blue and Dequan Ivery last year. I think we have to hope for the best because most recruiting gurus just like college football analysts besides kirk and desmond hate us.

but remember, we pulled jawand, bc northrup bailed on us at the last minute. hopefully, we don't get a last minute departure this year.

i can't recall if ivery was replacement for a lost recruit or just a late surprise.

Thanks for info whoopin

WHat info ? DOnt believe a word this guy says . He has been trolling for years.

Whoopin does not have a stellar record w/r/t predictions but he does have his sources- no doubt about that.

Regarding the 2 silents that whooping is talking about, I think he's on to something based on a few other nuggets I've seen online. Fingers crossed, whooping.

It wouldn't be a surprise at this point...but probably that Augustus Edwards kid.

Advertisement
Thanks for info whoopin

WHat info ? DOnt believe a word this guy says . He has been trolling for years.

Whoopin does not have a stellar record w/r/t predictions but he does have his sources- no doubt about that.

Regarding the 2 silents that whooping is talking about, I think he's on to something based on a few other nuggets I've seen online. Fingers crossed, whooping.

NO TROLLING ON THESE BOARDS

LEAST THATS WHY THEY KEEP DELETING MY ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised to see someone get an LOI out of left field. Golden has done it in both of his recruiting classes with EJ and Blue.

Advertisement
Back