Surprise recruits on NSD

Advertisement

Please no. Golden said no, so I'll say no.

I'll take Kearse, LaRue, Ngakoue.

VHIII is as Gator as Duke is a Cane. He's not coming here and actively recruits for UF.

Barber not coming due to Collins and most likely Edwards. He doesn't want to be a career backup behind Duke/Collins and most likely Sony/Cook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Asante Woulard would be a nice prospect to offer if we hadnt brought in Crow last year

Advertisement
dammmit mane if demarcus walker wasnt an EE and coley brought him here i would be fapping to bolivia quite honesty. but it didnt happen, so **** walker he sucks **** and we will own him. its crazy how i read up on coley 2 weeks ago and thought he was ghey as **** but now he is da man and a cane baby so he instantly became ma boy. bring us skai moore a a surprise or one of those other aforementioned dudes and i will be happy.

but bring us MT, AC, Kirkland, Coley, Grace, Rashard, and Bostwick and I will be wet in the pants.

EDIT:

**** KERMIT. I want him to stick to FSU, which he will, just so we can **** him up.

Lenny Kekua visited during the Duke game... Sitting next to Alex Collins. Also visiting this weekend.

Advertisement
I remember getting Eddie Johnson on signing and being like who the heck is that lol We need another one of those..InGoldenITrust

Advertisement
Back