Surprise Commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
DSJ just told me and @whoopingcane we are still in play for PS25 & Tyrique's 1st born son. I'm rolling with Dan. Rumph is hashing out the details as we speak.

Na bro I wish!!! Did u grow up in SC? I did but love my canes they were jus different watching them as a kid always faster than everybody an I loved that! I'm so glad Coach bout to get us right finally!!!
No I grew up in the DMV. Been here a little under 3 years

Advertisement
Can’t be a recruiting thread without mentioning Willie Williams and Kyle Wright lmao. The two biggest recruiting flops in Miami history on their respective sides of the ball.

Both could’ve been surefire #1 draft picks if things had went differently.
I disagree with vigor about Kyle Wright.....He Was Ruined By Our Bozo N*mb N*ts Coaching & Systems...Who was that dumbass we had at OC Under Coker Again ?? He Was Horrid & BLEW THE FSU 2005 GAME....GAVE IT AWAY ON A PLATTER WITHAT D%MBSH*T PLAY ACTION ON GOALINE WHEN TYRONE MOSS WAS F**KING BOWLING BALL ON 2 LEGS & OUR O - LINE WAS HANDLING FSU D - LINE.....MORONS !!!!! MORONS !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I disagree with vigor about Kyle Wright.....He Was Ruined By Our Bozo N*mb N*ts Coaching & Systems...Who was that dumbass we had at OC Under Coker Again ?? He Was Horrid & BLEW THE FSU 2005 GAME....GAVE IT AWAY ON A PLATTER WITHAT D%MBSH*T PLAY ACTION ON GOALINE WHEN TYRONE MOSS WAS F**KING BOWLING BALL ON 2 LEGS & OUR O - LINE WAS HANDLING FSU D - LINE.....MORONS !!!!! MORONS !!!!!!!!
Scrolling through this fast (pause) I thought u was James Jackson Lil Bro

You're on a roll, Barry!

Advertisement
Back