Supreme court rules on expanded benefits for athletes!

They just got MLB to move the All Star game based off of lies. They are now coming after the Masters and trying to get CBS to back out of their coverage. Don’t forget a second think they won’t come for college sports.

To be honest they’ve already been coming after college sports. Just a few years ago they boycotted NC bc of a bill that prevented biological males from being in the same bathroom of little girls. Just the other week the NCAA threatened to withhold any events in South Dakota if Noem signed that transgender bill, barring biological males from competing in girls sports.

"They" are just awful :oops:...... "Them" and "Those" are even worse

We gotta find better ways of stopping "These" people with different opinions from expressing them.

Cause our opinion is the ONLY one that counts. Ain't dat rite!! Yee Haaa!!

Advertisement
"They" are just awful :oops:...... "Them" and "Those" are even worse

We gotta find better ways of stopping "These" people with different opinions from expressing them.

Cause our opinion is the ONLY one that counts. Ain't dat rite!! Yee Haaa!!
I was pretty clear that “THEY” is the woke mob and yes THEY are awful and should be ignored.

I was pretty clear that “THEY” is the woke mob and yes THEY are awful and should be ignored.

Yesiree by golly. You were.

Listen, I too oppose anyone out there who's dastardly and ungodly enough ta feel that they have a right to an opinion other than mine.. Dang rabble rousers!!

I say let's be a nation of ONE MIND. That's right! of ONE MIND!!......Dont you agree!?.....long as it's MY MIND that's calling the shots. YEAH! YEAH!! YEEEEEEE HA. ONE MIND!!

Last edited:
Yesiree by golly. You were. Listen, I too oppose anyone out there who's dastardly and ungodly enough ta feel that they have a right to an opinion other than mine.. Dang rabble rousers!!

I say let's be a nation of ONE MIND. That's right! of ONE MIND!!......Dont you agree!?.....long as it's MY MIND that's calling the shots. YEAH! YEAH!! YEEEEEEE HA. ONE MIND!!
The irony is astounding. It’s obvious you aren’t a serious person so move along.

Advertisement
Since ALL the BIGTIME colleges playing BIGTIME sports are able to pay. (Yes I know about Title XIII)

??

Why are so many people OUTSIDE of football so concerned about how much athletes could make in college?? What's it to them??It's not coming out of their pocket??

I've always wondered about that

The only person I'm concerned about how much they are making is ME.

Could care less what someone else is making or what they have.
It's about control.

The irony is astounding. It’s obvious you aren’t a serious person so move along.

Cmon man

ONE MIND.... ain't that what we're both after??

Now you acting like you want to think for yourself...instead of like me. We can't have that if we want ONE MIND

Can't be a ONE MIND world with people running around trying to think , be and do different! What kinda stupid **** is that?

Yep, you got that right...the irony is astounding You want to be free to be yourself BUT then you want everyone else to be and think just like you.... ONE MIND is the way... Right?

Last edited:
This might be related. A USA Today story about Luke Garza being the first collegiate athlete to auction off his NFT card:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ll-nft-non-fungible-token-auction/7114892002/

I guess this could be a way for college athletes to take advantage of the new NIL legislation while still eligible, although I don't know much about the legislation and even less about the NFT other than what I have read in the article.

I just thought I'd post this in case it's relevant and of interest.

Advertisement
I'm ok with him selling cards, his socks underwear, autographed pictures or papers and even Girl Scout cookies etc etc to make a few $$$.

Let's just hope that the NCAA doesn't ever consider those selling Girl Scout cookies Professionals....talk about stigmatizing our youth. Little Lisa's a Pro

Advertisement
Back