Super Bowl predictions and what your eating

Advertisement
I thought there were a couple of ticky-tacky calls in the first half, but Tampa dominated here and there’s just no question about it.

I know Brady has a lot of haters, but this should put that to rest. You don’t win eight Super Bowls by accident, and that’s not Bill Belichick on the sidelines today. That’s Bruce Arians, a coach who they will not making a bust for at the Hall of Fame.

It is time to give Brady his due, for those that hate him.

Let me remind everyone how Tampa Bay ended last season, in the regular season, with an OT loss, and no playoffs, and tell me Brady hasn’t been the difference this year

View attachment 143150
Brady has been the culture change. The difference has been the shift to incorporate more play action and schemed offense (thanks to Brady), Wirfs, improved Donovan Smith, AB+Scotty Miller, Gronk, Devin White's development (so glad to be wrong 2 years later), Winfield, and the shift to more 2 deep and press coverage.

Football is a team game and Bucs are a loaded team unlike the Chiefs who the clueless 'sharp football media' slobbered all over in advance of this game. Could Jameis run this offense like Brady is? Absolutely imo. Would the Bucs have had the scheme change (post bye week) and locker room belief to make it this far with Jameis? Certainly not.

Brady deserves the legacy bump of this win but let's not dump on Jameis who all signs point toward being the Saints starter.

Brady has been the culture change. The difference has been the shift to incorporate more play action and schemed offense (thanks to Brady), Wirfs, improved Donovan Smith, AB+Scotty Miller, Gronk, Devin White's development (so glad to be wrong 2 years later), Winfield, and the shift to more 2 deep and press coverage.

Football is a team game and Bucs are a loaded team unlike the Chiefs who the clueless 'sharp football media' slobbered all over in advance of this game. Could Jameis run this offense like Brady is? Absolutely imo. Would the Bucs have had the scheme change (post bye week) and locker room belief to make it this far with Jameis? Certainly not.

Brady deserves the legacy bump of this win but let's not dump on Jameis who all signs point toward being the Saints starter.

Jameis has too much of a propensity for bad turnovers. Maybe Sean Payton can change that, maybe not. But if he doesn’t see the light with him, his career in the NFL might well be over, at least as a legit starter, he might stick as a journeyman back up

Jameis has too much of a propensity for bad turnovers. Maybe Sean Payton can change that, maybe not. But if he doesn’t see the light with him, his career in the NFL might well be over, at least as a legit starter, he might stick as a journeyman back up
That's his reputation so yeah it's make or break for him. I think the turnovers thing is overblown considering context but he needs to cut back on taking bad coverage sacks. Too often he plays like Mahomes did tonight but he's not as dynamic and it gets him into trouble.

Advertisement
I’ve never seen a guy make a throw like that and have it hit the WR right on target. That was insane. Of course, the WR dropped it. A QB of lesser character probably would’ve tried to fight him on the sideline after that.
Kid is must watch television

Packers - don't take a developmental QB in R1 when you need defensive backs.
Chiefs - don't take a utility RB in R1 when you need OL.

Complete implosion by the entire KC offense. Drops all over the place and the OL just disintegrates like Thanos snapped his finger when Tampa is just rushing 4.

Chiefs DBs exposed as just a bunch of grabbers and it ended poorly. The Chiefs need LBs badly. They were badly exposed in the middle of the field.

Congrats to the Buccaneers. Their defense with an all-time Super Bowl performance. Tom the GOAT. What else can you say?
To be fair their O line was solid until the injury bug hit. You can’t predict that.

Whether you think the fix is in or not, they gotta talk about the defensive holding and PI rules. Yeah it's absolutely generating more offense which is what the League wants but it's also running the game, IMO, partly because it's so subjective. You could throw a flag on just about any passing down if you really wanted to. Give these ****** DB's a chance. Half the time the contact that's drawing a flag has little to no impact on the play.

I also wonder if they forget about the whole uncatchable thing sometimes.

Booty gif so I don't get called a mope.

View attachment 143142
I have no idea, what you wrote in your post . All I want to know who is that and where can I find her?

Advertisement
CA13B705-661E-4909-8D46-7877984D5758.jpeg

The Chiefs 2 backup tackles didn't allow the Chiefs to run their offense. The Bucs DE's just applied too much pressure.

Talk about calls, the refs could've called holding on the Chiefs tackles all night.

Had the Chiefs been healthy at the tackle spot, it would've been much more competitive. Bucs still win, and Brady has been the GOAT for years now, I see people now saying he is the GOAT. NO he has been the GOAT numerous Super Bowl's ago. At his age, he took a 7 win team to New Orleans to beat Brees, Green Bay to beat Rogers, and then Super Bowl to beat the defending Champs in the Chiefs with Mahomes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back