Super Bowl predictions and what your eating

Advertisement
It's 6 degrees in K.C right now you can hear a pin drop. Chiefs have to focus on reloading that oline

Advertisement
I thought there were a couple of ticky-tacky calls in the first half, but Tampa dominated here and there’s just no question about it.

I know Brady has a lot of haters, but this should put that to rest. You don’t win eight Super Bowls by accident, and that’s not Bill Belichick on the sidelines today. That’s Bruce Arians, a coach who they will not making a bust for at the Hall of Fame.

It is time to give Brady his due, for those that hate him.

Let me remind everyone how Tampa Bay ended last season, in the regular season, with an OT loss, and no playoffs, and tell me Brady hasn’t been the difference this year

551A4EBF-FB66-49EC-A838-00F963CB5075.gif

I thought there were a couple of ticky-tacky calls in the first half, but Tampa dominated here and there’s just no question about it.

I know Brady has a lot of haters, but this should put that to rest. You don’t win eight Super Bowls by accident, and that’s not Bill Belichick on the sidelines today. That’s Bruce Arians, a coach who they will not making a bust for at the Hall of Fame.

Let me remind everyone how Tampa Bay ended last season, in the regular season, with an OT loss, and no playoffs, and tell me Brady hasn’t been the difference this year

View attachment 143150
Mannnnn I was at that game
6963C7F4-68B4-4ECF-8C6A-71C5BD7CCBFD.jpeg

Advertisement

View attachment 143150
Brady got his due years ago. He's the GOAT without a doubt. But the game was won on the line of scrimmage. TB's OL and DL completely dominated.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Mahomes was really good tonight. Don’t care what the numbers say. He was running for his life all night. Also had multiple drops. Unreal talent.

I’ve never seen a guy make a throw like that and have it hit the WR right on target. That was insane. Of course, the WR dropped it. A QB of lesser character probably would’ve tried to fight him on the sideline after that.

Advertisement
Back