Super Bowl LVI

Advertisement
This is a tough game to evaluate. Everything points towards the Rams but Joe Burrow is special. My concern is Aaron Donald along with Von Miller and Leonard Floyd dominate this game and Bengals can't stay on schedule. I'm going Rams 27-20.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Better question is how high will Snoop be?

As high as giraffe puss.

Snoop Dogg Lol GIF

This is a tough game to evaluate. Everything points towards the Rams but Joe Burrow is special. My concern is Aaron Donald along with Von Miller and Leonard Floyd dominate this game and Bengals can't stay on schedule. I'm going Rams 27-20.
Agree completely with this assessment :100:

Advertisement
Of course nothing is for certain, but the point spread in the Super Bowl is almost always irrelevant.

The team who wins the game covers almost all the time. So if you think the Bengals are gonna win, bet the moneyline. If you think the Rams are gonna win, lay the 4.5

(Bookmark this for when the Rams win by 3 and people want me dead.)

I'll personally be on the Rams. That pass rush is too good and the Bengals OL is too porous. Burrow has been exceptional, but the Chiefs had that game well in hand 2 weeks ago and blew it. The other 2 games they beat Derek Carr and Ryan Tannehill. Stafford finally gets the monkey off his back and they win 27-20.

Advertisement
Do not doubt Joe Burrow. He is a psychopath.

/not touching the result with real money, will play some props and fun stuff.

Bengals by 3
I'd like to see Bengals too. But I think only way they win is if it's not close. Close game means defense stood up for Rams which would make it a possession game. That plays into Rams hands all day. Anybody coming out?

I'd like to see Bengals too. But I think only way they win is if it's not close. Close game means defense stood up for Rams which would make it a possession game. That plays into Rams hands all day. Anybody coming out?
Yeah I will be out there. Just happened to be there a few days earlier for work, friends out there wanted to go to the game so extended the trip through the weekend.

Advertisement
Back