Super Bowl LVI

Advertisement
Hoping for Bengals, we need to be the only team to play in our own stadium and win.

Give me the team with the better run game, defense and quarterback.

Bengals

Give me the team with the better run game, defense and quarterback.

Bengals
You would take the Bengals defense over the Rams defense right now? Interesting. I think most people are taking the Rams because of the way their D has been playing in the playoffs. Not because of the offense.

Advertisement
Rams 31 - Bungles 21

Take the over on Rams total sacks no matter what the number is.

You would take the Bengals defense over the Rams defense right now? Interesting. I think most people are taking the Rams because of the way their D has been playing in the playoffs. Not because of the offense.

Statistically, they’re close (bengals have a slight edge iirc) but the back end of the rams is really suspect imo. Yes, their front 4 can be lights out but they are weak in the passing game. Donald and Miller will probably be the difference makers but I really like mixon and burrow. Plus, bengals have beaten titans and chiefs (2x!) - no small task.

Everything i come up with says rams blow them out. Overall coaching. Game won in the trenches and this might be the most lopsided matchup in superbowl history not including last year cause of injuries. I dont trust zac taylor, but there are ways to attack the rams defense but will they do it correctly? I trust burrow 100% but this is too much to overcome unless stafford stinks it up.

Ill say Rams 34-17 but it wont be as close as the score says.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back