Super Bowl - 49ers to hit campus

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can athletes not physically work out without their team logo plastered everywhere? What a giant waste of money.
You do realize this takes like 10 minutes to take down and put up? They put them up for camp every year & just store them. You're complaining about an NFL organization wasting like $1,000, while promoting their brand.. Lol. Bigger fish to fry my friend

Advertisement
You do realize this takes like 10 minutes to take down and put up? They put them up for camp every year & just store them. You're complaining about an NFL organization wasting like $1,000, while promoting their brand.. Lol. Bigger fish to fry my friend
Wait until he finds out how much they spend on the halftime show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'M still going to put a wager on my team even though it's bad luck for moi. My 49ERS vs the CHIEFS will be one of the best SUPER BOWLS in a while. I hope and will be very entertaining. Ain't it great not to see the pats in there. :p

Attachments

• E7C5C12F-EB29-454D-9E2D-D1D1C771F996.jpeg
    E7C5C12F-EB29-454D-9E2D-D1D1C771F996.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 7
Can athletes not physically work out without their team logo plastered everywhere? What a giant waste of money. Maybe they've been hit in the head so many times they can actually be convinced this is their home workout facility?
The fact you think the athletes are the ones who makes that decision speaks volumes about you...

Advertisement
Back