Sunshine pumpers and super slurpers get in here now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
Premium
Lol I don't really want to do this to you but take a break from hanging yourselves and apologize to all the mopes. You guys always want to hammer the mopes after a win well..

433f6d84-eff8-477d-a8a6-6f5653c71360_text.gif

Advertisement
Lol I don't really want to do this to you but take a break from hanging yourselves and apologize to all the mopes. You guys always want to hammer the mopes after a win well..

433f6d84-eff8-477d-a8a6-6f5653c71360_text.gif
Not a pumper or a slurper but I think this season is far from over. And unless you are on record saying this team will lose 5 games you may be in for a shock by the time it's over. But good luck with your premature "gotcha" thread. Lol it's like some of you don't understand how the internet works.

Advertisement
I admit, I'm going pretty easy on Mario. Do I think his decision to not go into victory formation was terrible? Oh sweet Jesus, yes. The worst decision ever made by a college football head coach. No doubt. But I sympathize with him. Not to sound arrogant, but I have authority over hundreds of people in my job. Every day I make 100 decisions. Decisions about people, money, direction. The decisions I make impact a multitude of people not only at my job, but their families, and even in the local community. It's a blessing obviously, since this authority does come with a good salary and other benefits. But man, it's a complete burden as well. But my job isn't being played out in front of millions of people. But, making a terrible decision, like Mario made, is always on my mind, and I'm certain on his as well. I understand responsibility, authority, and accountability. So, with me, Mario gets a pass. For me, he's earned it this one time. Our roster is better. Our defense looks to be top 10. We have another potential top 10 class coming in. Mario gets grace from me this time.

I admit, I'm going pretty easy on Mario. Do I think his decision to not go into victory formation was terrible? Oh sweet Jesus, yes. The worst decision ever made by a college football head coach. No doubt. But I sympathize with him. Not to sound arrogant, but I have authority over hundreds of people in my job. Every day I make 100 decisions. Decisions about people, money, direction. The decisions I make impact a multitude of people not only at my job, but their families, and even in the local community. It's a blessing obviously, since this authority does come with a good salary and other benefits. But man, it's a complete burden as well. But my job isn't being played out in front of millions of people. But, making a terrible decision, like Mario made, is always on my mind, and I'm certain on his as well. I understand responsibility, authority, and accountability. So, with me, Mario gets a pass. For me, he's earned it this one time. Our roster is better. Our defense looks to be top 10. We have another potential top 10 class coming in. Mario gets grace from me this time.
Are you paid 8 million dollars at your job? Are there basic things in your job that you couldn't possibly mess up? That underlings and be laymen walking down the street would instantly know not to do?

Advertisement
If I want to give Mario grace, what is that to you?
It's 2 degrees of less heat that needs to be on his ***. Little bits of influence. He barely takes responsibility. He should feel the heat until he fixes it. He has no problem running a player off. There are 8 million reasons he shouldn't get Grace

It's 2 degrees of less heat that needs to be on his ***. Little bits of influence. He barely takes responsibility. He should feel the heat until he fixes it. He has no problem running a player off. There are 8 million reasons he shouldn't get Grace
Then he doesn't get any grace from you.

Advertisement
Then he doesn't get any grace from you.
I feel bad for Al Golden. He was a good guy who did his best, won more games than Mario, knew how to kneel the ball. But he has to go

I feel bad for Manny. He actually made positive changes and worked hard to get some pretty good players. 2-1 vs FSU. Young guy who was in over his head. One day he'll be a good HC one day. He got hosed about as much as anyone I've seen. But glad he's gone.

Mario gets paid more than those guys combined. I'm not going to sit here and let someone good old boy awe shucks sympathy for an experienced head coach who has given us the worst season in living memory and made the worst, most obvious call, in maybe ******* history for a year coach to lose a game. And he has a pattern on doing it.

I feel bad for Al Golden. He was a good guy who did his best, won more games than Mario, knew how to kneel the ball. But he has to go

I feel bad for Manny. He actually made positive changes and worked hard to get some pretty good players. 2-1 vs FSU. Young guy who was in over his head. One day he'll be a good HC one day. He got hosed about as much as anyone I've seen. But glad he's gone.

Mario gets paid more than those guys combined. I'm not going to sit here and let someone good old boy awe shucks sympathy for an experienced head coach who has given us the worst season in living memory and made the worst, most obvious call, in maybe ******* history for a year coach to lose a game. And he has a pattern on doing it.
giphy-15.gif

okay

Advertisement
The salary thing is always funny to me. Who cares how much he makes? None of you are paying his salary. Whether is $1 or $8M, he made a horrible decision and it cost his kids a football game. Thankfully we have one right away this weekend that’s really important. He’s got an opportunity immediately to atone for what he did, if not totally, at least it’d wash the taste out of some of our mouths. The salary thing always baffles me though. Dabo Swinney is making like $10M and won’t bring kids in the portal and doesn’t believe in NIL.

Mario’s interview this afternoon was fake and disingenuous. I think the AD and his PR told him to say it’s his fault, but I know this narcissist did not want to make that statement, it’s clear he is reading the script!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back