Sunshine Alert: Corn Elder

Classic

TAFKA CaneClassic
Lots of sunshine in this man's life, but we'll allow it.

49.jpg

Love the Miami lanyard.

Corn's arriving in Miami late June. Think he's gonna be fun to watch, could see him lining up all over the place.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sunshine on offense is perfectly acceptable. Less so on OL, but still tolerable.

D? Not so much.

We've got a lot of sunshine-less players packing their bags this year so maybe it ain't such a bad thing.

Advertisement
He's only getting ready to attend his dream school...no need to smile...who would want to trade places with him?...

You love the Miami lantern?

Now I might be wrong, but I don't see nobody carrying/using a lantern in that picture.

Now a lanyard on the other hand...

Advertisement
Bransuperpower: You are a ******* noob, man.

And RE: Corn... I really REALLY hope, as we all do, that this lil ***** turns into a Tavon Austin/Desean Jackson speedball. I'm counting on it. Sorry to put so much pressure on you Corn, but I really think you are the real deal man so take it as a compliment. Hope this kid turns the slot into a ******* offensive explosive weapon that is an absolute gamechanger.

Hop on boys, cause I'm officially leading the Corn Elder train, and it is NOT slowing down for anyone. Laygo.

he is lighting fast but he needs to be coached. he carries the ball very loose. He will get ripped. This kid might be like Jason Geathers, rb/wr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was totally a great pull especially him being Mr. Tennessee for the last couple of years. This was a total slap in the face to the U of Tennessee and the SEC! A little pay back and sunshine sure feels good!

Advertisement
Back