Sunday Recruiting Buzz from Herald

Advertisement
Getting these Defensive players can make a huge difference for the team this year. We know the offense is going to be really good, but the defense is still up in the air. We get a couple guys on the D line - they can help our D much improved.

Advertisement
in the darkest of days, it was guys like Ford, Mike Williams, and the plug over the "waiver wire."

now it's getting better. possible legitimate contributors from fbs teams.

Good stuff

I heard Al say "We are like the Miami Dolphins Checking the Waiver Wires to see whos available"

Man we are going to be in the game this year

Settles looks like a gamer that in this program could be come a special pass rusher...

If we can get Suttles head on straight.. He has the most upside 6.5 Legit 250... I'm saying 6.5 270ish and turn him into Carlos Dunlap

Advertisement
Good stuff

I heard Al say "We are like the Miami Dolphins Checking the Waiver Wires to see whos available"

Settles looks like a gamer that in this program could be come a special pass rusher...

If we can get Suttles head on straight.. He has the most upside 6.5 Legit 250... I'm saying 6.5 270ish and turn him into Carlos Dunlap

**** a gator

Good stuff

He broke a bottle on another guy head... His head is pretty straight if you ask me!

Good stuff

He broke a bottle on another guy head... His head is pretty straight if you ask me!

Ill take a ****ed of defensive end everyday!

Advertisement
The more d line help the better. My dream is for the staff to be able to redshirt Earl Moore. I love how hard this staff is working to build this roster.

Good call. I think being able to redshirt a young body on the DL is a large part of the consideration. Course, adding some production right now will be front left and center of their thoughts.

barry jackson is the best. i like him and jorge. fat manny is a fsu lover and is always negative. that women susan is in left field.

Advertisement
CHATTER

### Besides Wisconsin starter David Gilbert, we hear UM is poised to add two other defensive linemen from FBS schools, pending academic clearance: Ernest Settles (who had 12.5 sacks last season for a Tampa high school but was thrown off the Nebraska team in June, before enrolling, for allegedly hitting a teammate in the head with a bottle at a party) and Virginia tackle Justin Renfro, a solid run
stopper who would be eligible to play for UM this season. Renfro was a backup at UVA and has only 18 career tackles but played well when needed.

Both Settles and Renfro were three-star recruits out of high school. Gilbert, the best player of the three, needs to graduate from Wisconsin before he can enroll. That's expected to happen in August.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...ay-notes-heat-marlins-buzz.html#storylink=cpy

Sheesh @ a **** major newpaper hiring people like this. This Settles it. Ima set the record straight. The kid's name is Earnest Suttles. It's not that subtle, you just need to look up his name on the many bio's he has out there. You dont need to take a shuttle to a UM practice to find out that his name is Ernest Suttles.

golden looks at susan sometimes like she is nuts when she asked a question. it's like he is thinking "are you serious?"

CHATTER

### Besides Wisconsin starter David Gilbert, we hear UM is poised to add two other defensive linemen from FBS schools, pending academic clearance: Ernest Settles (who had 12.5 sacks last season for a Tampa high school but was thrown off the Nebraska team in June, before enrolling, for allegedly hitting a teammate in the head with a bottle at a party) and Virginia tackle Justin Renfro, a solid run
stopper who would be eligible to play for UM this season. Renfro was a backup at UVA and has only 18 career tackles but played well when needed.

Both Settles and Renfro were three-star recruits out of high school. Gilbert, the best player of the three, needs to graduate from Wisconsin before he can enroll. That's expected to happen in August.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...ay-notes-heat-marlins-buzz.html#storylink=cpy

Sheesh @ a **** major newpaper hiring people like this. This Settles it. Ima set the record straight. The kid's name is Earnest Suttles. It's not that subtle, you just need to look up his name on the many bio's he has out there. You dont need to take a shuttle to a UM practice to find out that his name is Ernest Suttles.

And it's Renfrow not Renfro...

Advertisement
Back