Sun Sentinel Article on NFL prospects from FL

Advertisement
CaneAlmighty, good point. I forgot about Hurns. Not a burner but a solid receiver that will make a NFL roster and should have a long NFL career.

r recruiting has suked for along time this is a surprise to you guys? Its like claiming we r nfl U it just isnt true anymore. Those teams were better most of them because of more talent, CFB is about and always will be about who recruits the best. FSU and BAMA are the two schools who recruit the best so they win its easy.

Last edited:
sun sentinel. Trying for years to suck as much as the Miami Herald. The little train that can....

Advertisement
if this is news to anyone how in the dumps the program is currently really had their green and orange glasses on

FSU and Bama may have more "NFL caliber" players... but how many of their players actually turn out well in the pros? Just saying. Sam Shields is ten times the corner that Dee Milliner and Dre Kirkpatrick are, for example, and those guys were first round picks whereas Sam went undrafted. Thinking on all of Bama's recent picks, the only ones that truly stand out are Julio and Lacy. Richardson was supposed to be a monster, and he sucks ***. I'd take Miller or Mike James over him any day. I'd also take Orlando Franklin over DJ Fluker, whose feet seem to be made of lead.

Sorry for the small rant, I just get tired of hearing this **** about Bama putting more players in the NFL than Miami (or anyone else) since I live in Alabama. They may put more in, but they sure as **** don't produce at the level Miami players do.

Just more proof of what a bare cupboard Shannon and co left for Golden and his staff. Want to know why the defense is ****? Look no further than these facts presented in this article. NO TALENT in our upper classes.

Advertisement
Just more proof of what a bare cupboard Shannon and co left for Golden and his staff. Want to know why the defense is ****? Look no further than these facts presented in this article. NO TALENT in our upper classes.

But they have :neonu:'s on their helmet bro how can that be

This will change for us soon. The next two years we'll put quite a few quality guys into the leauge. About ******* time.

Advertisement
Notice the "it's the scheme!!!!!!!!!!!!" crowd hasn't posted on this at all. How could they when they have clear proof that discredits them.

How many defensive players made this list for UM? How many will be drafted or see squads next season? It's the scheme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! Even on the pictures, U have to go to 13 to find one of our guys. smh 13, then 15, then our punter that transferred in for one freakin year....****!

Notice the "it's the scheme!!!!!!!!!!!!" crowd hasn't posted on this at all. How could they when they have clear proof that discredits them.

How many defensive players made this list for UM? How many will be drafted or see squads next season? It's the scheme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scheme sucks bro

Advertisement

How many teams in college run the 3-4 that 2 gaps with success? There's a reason the only team people point to that has success running it is Alabama. They're the closest thing to the NFL in college.

This scheme is not conducive to long term success. Golden has had two top 30 defenses in his entire coaching career as a head coach or DC.

Advertisement
Back