2023 Summer Official Visits

View attachment 189872

What do you mean with “the other guys?” 👀👀👀👀

View attachment 189873

View attachment 189874

View attachment 189875

Aye, Gaby slander again, lol.

robert duvall i love the smell of napalm in the morning GIF by The Good Films
It started off funny but dude went off the handle. Gaby handled it well and had a few funny’s in there

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 189872

What do you mean with “the other guys?” 👀👀👀👀

View attachment 189873

View attachment 189874

View attachment 189875

Aye, Gaby slander again, lol.

robert duvall i love the smell of napalm in the morning GIF by The Good Films

On the one hand, the whole "there's a secret visitor" thing is lame. If the recruit and the university don't want the name out there, then everyone is better off just leaving it alone and saying nothing. Besides, the vast majority of the time it'll eventually come out anyway, so the "journalist" can provide whatever context/information he has at that time. Otherwise, this bit can come off as "look at me" behavior and/or click-bait.

On the other hand, going crazy bananas over it on a message board is equally lame. It's one thing to question the post or even ask "why post anything at all if you can't share any of the details?" But it is something very different to act like a spoiled brat on an internet message board crying because the name wasn't provided.

IMO, Blabby and Big ****** both come out looking bad here.

On the one hand, the whole "there's a secret visitor" thing is lame. If the recruit and the university don't want the name out there, then everyone is better off just leaving it alone and saying nothing. Besides, the vast majority of the time it'll eventually come out anyway, so the "journalist" can provide whatever context/information he has at that time. Otherwise, this bit can come off as "look at me" behavior and/or click-bait.

On the other hand, going crazy bananas over it on a message board is equally lame. It's one thing to question the post or even ask "why post anything at all if you can't share any of the details?" But it is something very different to act like a spoiled brat on an internet message board crying because the name wasn't provided.

Glad I"m not a subscriber. I feel for Gabby because he's a gig-economy reporter and wants to hustle and scoop. But the way he handles things destroys his access and credibility.

Gaby should take a course on ethics in journalism. If he's given non-public-information, he needs to clear it with the source first before publsihing. And then it needs to be newsworthy. He missed on at least one of those two points with this "secret visitor" stuff, probably both.

Exactly how I saw it. I didn’t think Gaby should’ve posted anything about the visit - unless they asked him to do that. And the other dude - who has 1000’s of posts on there, just went overboard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would they be surprised u can almost walk from Gainesville to Ocala. Then again how would Gaby know the staff was surprised. I don't believe it one bit. They may have been recruiting him but surprised he committed to them, doubt it

Advertisement
Back