QB N'Kosi Perry
CB Trajan Bandy
OG Corey Gaynor
OT Zalon'tae Hillery
OT Kai-Leon Herbert
WR Jeff Thomas
WR Mike Harley
CB Jhavonte Dean
CB Dee Delaney - Citadel graduate transfer.

Summer B (July 3)
WR Evidence Njoku
LB De'Andre Wilder
DE DJ Johnson
DT Jon Ford
P Zach Feagles

Advertisement
Thankfully our DLine is 2 deep, otherwise the DJ and Ford late arrivals would have been unfortunate

No need to rush them into play, let them get up to speed with the playbook and weight room and then ease them in

Agree on not rushing them.

Strange that Gaynor can enroll in May but Ford not until July but both being Broward County Public schools. Guess the schools themselves have their own grad dates?

I cant wait to see Perry and Thomas get on the field.
But I'm really looking forward to Delaney and Dean getting here and seeing what they can do. Picking up Delaney was big.

Advertisement

Strange that Gaynor can enroll in May but Ford not until July but both being Broward County Public schools. Guess the schools themselves have their own grad dates?

Well if the graduation is anything after like the 21st, they have to wait until the next session don't they?

download_image

Advertisement

Well if the graduation is anything after like the 21st, they have to wait until the next session don't they?

Yes, but the days off and calendar are identical, as well as requirements for graduation. Why do Douglas kids graduate a few weeks earlier than Dillard?

wish ford could have come in sooner. I remember when he committed last spring before all this recruiting hype. I've been looking forward to him coming in and fighting for PT but with that late of a start and our solid DL, looks like he might be riding the pine for half the year at least to learn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great news that only 5 guys are delayed until July. IIRC, under Coker and Shannon, the vast majority of kids were late summer entries. And while Golden started correcting that, I can't remember a class that had as many kids coming so early as either early-entry or summer 1.

Advertisement
Back