Summer A enrollees

Advertisement
Im confused right now because according to the official UM account as well as Rivals and 247 only 6 kids enrolled in Matocha, Hedley, Clark, Hodges, Brooks and Williams yet we have seen lockers for Nnoruka, Couch and Smith and Trevon Hill is in Miami. Maybe they'll enroll later in the week or maybe their lockers are ready but they cant enroll till July?

Im confused right now because according to the official UM account as well as Rivals and 247 only 6 kids enrolled in Matocha, Hedley, Clark, Hodges, Brooks and Williams yet we have seen lockers for Nnoruka, Couch and Smith and Trevon Hill is in Miami. Maybe they'll enroll later in the week or maybe their lockers are ready but they cant enroll till July?

could just be paperwork clearance since they are technically graduates. Nnoruka and Hill would be a bit different probably since they walked in graduation. Couch and SMith probably have to have all final credits cleared. Just guessing.... Not sure how long the grace period is for enrollment in the summer. Those courses are condensed so it may only be 2-3 days as opposed to the full week during the regular semester.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Couch is by far my favorite underdog of the class. I think some people are sleeping on him. I know everyone wants to RS him because of his weight. But I just don't see it happening. Now that he has a real S&C and nutrition program, he'll get where he needs to be in the next 3 months. And he will be too good a cover corner to keep off the field.
He is going to grow in the next 3 months, he is going to play in his 4 games this season and get his shirt. That will pay huge dividends next year when he is a RS Freshman and definitely in the rotation.

Advertisement
Back