Summer A enrollees

CANEMC

Sophomore
Anyone have the info from this?
Phillips says of his physical condition that “I feel good, really good.”

He’s currently training with former Rams player Justin Watson in Pasadena on the heels of six months-plus of wrist rehab.

“I’ll rehab more when I get to Miami, get around the medical staff there,” Phillips says. “My range of motion (in the wrist) is okay. And the good thing is I’m starting to feel my wrist out more and I’m getting strength around my wrist and forearms.”

You may as well say he’s gaining strength everywhere.

Rapidly.

Phillips says he’s put on 20 pounds of muscle in under two months working with Watson - he’s now at 240 pounds.

“I’m hoping to be 245 when I get to Miami,” he says.

That won’t be until July, as he’s continuing to do class work at a local community college in order to be eligible.

He’s currently training with former Rams player Justin Watson in Pasadena on the heels of six months-plus of wrist rehab.

“I’ll rehab more when I get to Miami, get around the medical staff there,” Phillips says. “My range of motion (in the wrist) is okay. And the good thing is I’m starting to feel my wrist out more and I’m getting strength around my wrist and forearms.”

Rapidly.

Phillips says he’s put on 20 pounds of muscle in under two months working with Watson - he’s now at 240 pounds.

That won’t be until July, as he’s continuing to do class work at a local community college in order to be eligible.
I forgot...He’s not gonna be eligible this year is he? I thought he was going to have to sit out this year.

brock

All-American

Rapidly.

What about people who are arriving

nycane

All-ACC
From viewing Social Media and articles from TOS it seems like these guys are enrolling soon. Please feel free to add more guys you know are enrolling.

Chigozie Nnoruka DT
Te'Cory Couch CB
Jakai Clark C
Sam Brooks LB
Trevon Hill DE
Louis Hedley P
good gotta get couch in the weight room

anyone know the deal with brooks health?

theibisrules

Senior
From viewing Social Media and articles from TOS it seems like these guys are enrolling soon. Please feel free to add more guys you know are enrolling.

Chigozie Nnoruka DT
Te'Cory Couch CB
Jakai Clark C
Sam Brooks LB
Trevon Hill DE
Louis Hedley P
That's an impressive list

Combo

Sophomore

Rapidly.

Something seems off. He was listed at 245 back in February.

Papo

Freshman

Rapidly.

:xvfmlqq: