Summer A enrollees

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to convince our future recruits to EE, a lot the 19 class needed to be in earlier

Clemson got most of their 19 class in early
I don’t think it’s about convincing. This class had a bunch of private school kids that can’t graduate early. I believe that the New York kids can’t either. Also there was 1 or 2 with financial problems. All of that coupled with a overallsmall class means only 3 EE

I don’t think it’s about convincing. This class had a bunch of private school kids that can’t graduate early. I believe that the New York kids can’t either. Also there was 1 or 2 with financial problems. All of that coupled with a overallsmall class means only 3 EE
You're right because this class had to put together hastily, we missed on so many of our planned targets that we recruited for years.

Advertisement

Also, specifically for the DTs, we have Bethel, Ford, Silvera and Nnoruka at DT, with Miller (and Martin) backing them up. I think the freshmen don't need to be rushed into the mix, expect them all to get their 4 games in but ultimately RS.

We definitely could have used Nnoruka, Hill and Bolden sooner. But they had to finish up classes to have enough credits to graduate first. We also could have used Couch and K Smith. Not sure the rules at their high schools, though.

Advertisement
Also, specifically for the DTs, we have Bethel, Ford, Silvera and Nnoruka at DT, with Miller (and Martin) backing them up. I think the freshmen don't need to be rushed into the mix, expect them all to get their 4 games in but ultimately RS.

We definitely could have used Nnoruka, Hill and Bolden sooner. But they had to finish up classes to have enough credits to graduate first. We also could have used Couch and K Smith. Not sure the rules at their high schools, though.

Aren't they both from Chaminade-Madonna? I don't think they allow early graduation.

Looking at the depth chart I'm not so sure. Couch and Williams have both been told by Rumph to come in ready to compete for time.
I think they would tell to every player, Bandy, Ivey, Blades, Bethel will get majority of the snaps, and the other two will shouldn't be on the field during key moments

Advertisement
Looking at the depth chart I'm not so sure. Couch and Williams have both been told by Rumph to come in ready to compete for time.
Exactly last year we rotated bandy,Jackson, dean, blades, and Ivey. This year we have bandy, Ivey, blades, Bethel and Bethel is still learning to play corner so most likely both William's and couch will see a good amount of playing time

Advertisement
Back