Sumlin

theu4lyfe

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Not sure what his contract is at Texas A&M, but would you guys have preferred him over Al Golden?

If so, then I think he was definitely a possibly a year ago.

If the aggies could have scooped him, then we could have too (assuming he isn't getting $ec money).

Advertisement
No His star QB went down last year and he was exposed. 5-7.

No thanks. Miami needed a guy who could rebuild disasters, make a good chopped steak out of dog ****, pitch a program effectively and be willing to put up with the worst fanbase in the country until he could get the team on track and get butts back in the seats.

We've got the right guy.

No thanks. Miami needed a guy who could rebuild disasters, make a good chopped steak out of dog ****, pitch a program effectively and be willing to put up with the worst fanbase in the country until he could get the team on track and get butts back in the seats.

We've got the right guy.

He had to play true freshman QBs when Keenum got injured.

I think his style of O in conjunction with the talent in the area would make for a fun team to watch, meaning butts in seats.

Advertisement
Time will tell but right now I still really like Golden. I cant wait until next season!

We've got the right guy.

I think his style of O in conjunction with the talent in the area would make for a fun team to watch, meaning butts in seats.

Where is that avy from?!?

We've got the right guy.

Where is that avy from?!?

April Duff.

Advertisement
Back