Suggestion

Advertisement
I get Jalen Brown, why wouldn't you want Alinen. It was a competition with Bama to get him. Seems pretty great to me. Same thing with Monroe Freeling. Clearly we wanted one/both of them AND Okunlola.

UGA fans claiming Ruiz was on the phone with him right before his commitment and offered him close to $2 million and that we gave Jayden Wayne way more than that

i actually hope thats true because if this is what we are throwing around we are ****** ******

There's a couple I'd unlock. Has anyone ever had more five stars than wins in a season 😳
How bout if we win out??

Youtube Eyebrows GIF by SoulPancake

Advertisement
It was always poor form to lock the threads. idk whose idea was in the mod room, but their account should be locked.

Let the nation know we comin and we not backin down.

It was always poor form to lock the threads. idk whose idea was in the mod room, but their account should be locked.

I think at least one was appropriately locked for general CIS stupidity. Not sure about the others.

Advertisement

I think in the immediate aftermath of a lost recruit that we had a legit shot at, some fans can be immature and say things they regret that could end up hurting us. In those cases, a thread should be temporarily locked (maybe for a few days) until level heads prevail and we can get back to healthy discussion rather than immature slandering.

Advertisement
Back