Success in 2016

Advertisement
Am I the only one on wait and see mode? Way to many seasons ive been disappointed even with a coaching change.

i can understand that. but this team should be much more disciplined. georgia under richt didn't take stupid penalties. u also didn't see them wasting timeouts all the time or calling the dumbest plays of all time in redzone.

truth is brown is oc in name only. richt is really the oc. he was a very good on at fsu and georgia before forced to give up play calling duties. hartley has coached te's special teams before even if it was at marshall, banda may of been a ga but was coachign safeties for last couple years and rumph played cb in nfl that alone should help him coach it up.

this staff is head and shoulders better then last one so is reason for optimism. we shouldn't get outcoached by david cutcliffe anymore either.

I think many people have expectations year one because most great coaches make an immediate impact year one.
Harbaugh took a 5-7 Michigan team and helped them stay in the hunt for the Big 10 Title until the last week of the season. Urban took a 6-7 team and they went undefeated.

Now I am not going to say it is guaranteed that Richt comes in and turns the team around into a National Championship contender overnight. But I would not be surprised to see it. This team has a lot of talent in all three phases of the game.
At the very least we should be expecting to be in contention for the ACC Championship the whole season.

Last edited:
This team is not as deep and talented as some fans think. Anything can happen next season, but I'm not going to Disney and saying ten wins minimum. It looks like 9 on the schedule...could get to 11....but it's going to take two years of recruiting to get the necessary depth. One injury here or there and we got major problems

This team is not as deep and talented as some fans think. Anything can happen next season, but I'm not going to Disney and saying ten wins minimum. It looks like 9 on the schedule...could get to 11....but it's going to take two years of recruiting to get the necessary depth. One injury here or there and we got major problems

Keep on thinking that. We currently have 42 4star or higher players on the roster which is more than half the players we have on the team...we have at least 50% blue chip players on the roster with some of the best coaches... Miami definitely has more than enough talent to do a lot next year

Advertisement
Think about it it. Since 2004 we have yet to win the coastal or have a 10 win season
Sick of losing to FSU!
what is it 5 or 6 years in a row !!!

Success in 2016
Richt wins at least 10 games including a victory over FSU would do wonders for the entire Football program
and our recruiting explodes.

9-3
Victory over FSU
ACC Coastal Champions
Lose to Clemson /FSU or dark horse L'Villie in ACCCG
Win our Bowl game
10-4 overall
Ranked Final Poll

The staff and team will have 3 games plus a bye week to get everything together. the start of the schedule is weak but it gives time for coaches and players to get used to what they do (coaches with play calling and players with communication on the field) . the month of october is when we'll see how tougher we have gotten physically and mentally.

Advertisement
Back