Studying Georgia tech

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
They’re a really bad team but their offense matches up well against us. Why? They exploit what have been out 2 biggest weaknesses this year: most athletic running qb we will face and they throw it deep more than anyone in the ACC. If we don’t show up ready to play we could get embarrassed. Their defense has good DBs but they leave them on islands so with Kosi we should be able to take them deep. Their linebackers miss a lot of tackles so we should be able to run the ball even if we don’t block very well. Deejay Dallas should have a good game. The screen game also exposes them a lot this year.

Advertisement
If we don’t show up ready to play we could get embarrassed

62608A04-4107-4FF5-A8F8-A0EA79626E97.gif

Advertisement
Good post bro.

Gtech also is avg 183 Yards Passing yards allowed Ranked in @ #22. #44 In yards completed against. Solid set of Db's when it comes to passing. We should be able to eat and establish the run with our two headed monsta's. Gtech lacks in run defense and their actually terrible in that dept . This is a opportunity for our oline to come together and flex somewhat their muscle. If they can't from the start is going to end up like another nail biter like VA. I have a feeling Gtech are going to blitz like crazy against us more so than any team they played. They are going to try ish out of our oline to see if we can handle the pressure. I expect a lot of zone blitzes. Hope Enos is ready to dial it up.

I wouldn't mind if we can keep them of balance and see Kosi run on some delay draw plays to open up some holes.

Go Canes!

They’re a really bad team but their offense matches up well against us. Why? They exploit what have been out 2 biggest weaknesses this year: most athletic running qb we will face and they throw it deep more than anyone in the ACC. If we don’t show up ready to play we could get embarrassed. Their defense has good DBs but they leave them on islands so with Kosi we should be able to take them deep. Their linebackers miss a lot of tackles so we should be able to run the ball even if we don’t block very well. Deejay Dallas should have a good game. The screen game also exposes them a lot this year.

GT’s offense is possibly the worst in the Power 5. You seem to be making excuses ahead of time for in case GT accomplishes anything against Manny’s D.

Advertisement
this SHOULD be a blowout...GT is truly awful. But then VT wasn't great either....
any team can give this team problems....and GT will treat us like it's their superbowl, so I don't see that spread being beaten.....but we would have to be a really special kind of bad to lose this one.

Advertisement
Until Miami proves they suck, they don't. Miami can't consistently run. GT is going to do what every team does right now. Stack the box, and make Perry beat them. Every team sucks until Miami plays them. Miami seems to get their best game and Miami seems to come in flat instead of jumping on them from the start.

Advertisement
Good post bro.

Gtech also is avg 183 Yards Passing yards allowed Ranked in @ #22. #44 In yards completed against. Solid set of Db's when it comes to passing. We should be able to eat and establish the run with our two headed monsta's. Gtech lacks in run defense and their actually terrible in that dept . This is a opportunity for our oline to come together and flex somewhat their muscle. If they can't from the start is going to end up like another nail biter like VA. I have a feeling Gtech are going to blitz like crazy against us more so than any team they played. They are going to try ish out of our oline to see if we can handle the pressure. I expect a lot of zone blitzes. Hope Enos is ready to dial it up.

I wouldn't mind if we can keep them of balance and see Kosi run on some delay draw plays to open up some holes.

Go Canes!
Very mis leading stats on pass defense. Only a little over 25% of plays against them were passing. Teams do not pass against them as much because they are running the ball down their throats. One team only threw 4 passes

Until Miami proves they suck, they don't. Miami can't consistently run. GT is going to do what every team does right now. Stack the box, and make Perry beat them. Every team sucks until Miami plays them. Miami seems to get their best game and Miami seems to come in flat instead of jumping on them from the start.
Preach

We will have to play our worst game of the year to lose to GT. Obviously, that could happen - none of the previous efforts, including CMU, would have gotten us this L.

Advertisement
Back