Stubborn Coaching Staff?

Advertisement
Yall guys are taking my post the wrong way. I'm just saying man we have talent in place and i believe we can beat fsu and vt and finish 12-0 but just a couple changes and i think we will be fine if morris gets his **** together. I get frustrated watching it when i heard that as a player coach d was very physical and aggressive so take the chains off and let the boys at least try some things. I'm good and not going crazy you have to win games like that at times i'm talking for future games.

Will someone inform the numb skull that we went to the power O's and traps during the second half?

i know they did and that's what i'm talking about. 3rd&3 we run the ball 1st down. I'm saying why don't they do it more because they seem to struggle with the zone stuff.

I think the point is that they had success with the power offense and traps early, so why get away from it.

Why can't Morris check down to the shorter, run and catch routes, that our and every other defense in the country, has trouble defending?

Advertisement
I normally don't over react to porsters. But there are soo many idiots on this board after last night's win. I'm about to lose it.

OP is this your first year as a Canes fan? because clearly you haven't watched this Oline unit the last 3-4 years? For the last 3 years we've watched these same guys with all the potential in the world FAIL to create running lanes and open up holes for our running backs. Coley comes in and goes to more ZONE blocking scheme and all of a sudden we are running for 200 yards a game. All of sudden a guy like Dallas Crawford is running for 137 yards in 3 quarters of work. Then we UNC adjusted to the ZONE run we went back to the power run game...and guess what...it was open for the taking. ZONE blocking is really the only thing this group of OLineman has ever done well (and pass protection).

There are a lot of overreacting idiot porsters out today. Stop looking for these *** *** BS grips. you look like a **** who doesn't know football. Ppl on here wanted Kehole fired last year after we couldn't get 1 yard against K State or ND. now we are running at will on ppl and you say we the line isn't good at Zone blocking...but what makes you look like more of an idiot is the fact that you make this post the day after we run for 200 yards using primary zone blocking...

Not for nothing, but UNC is like 105th in the country against the run. When we did that against UF we got no where. I think that is his point.

I think the point is that they had success with the power offense and traps early, so why get away from it.

Why can't Morris check down to the shorter, run and catch routes, that our and every other defense in the country, has trouble defending?

Because he cannot think fast on his feet or under pressure. He does well when he finds his primary receiver, but if he has to check down or go through progressions, its a clusterF8ck. I have a feeling that if we could attach Ryan Williams' head on Morris' body, we might have a Heisman calibur QB.

I normally don't over react to porsters. But there are soo many idiots on this board after last night's win. I'm about to lose it.

OP is this your first year as a Canes fan? because clearly you haven't watched this Oline unit the last 3-4 years? For the last 3 years we've watched these same guys with all the potential in the world FAIL to create running lanes and open up holes for our running backs. Coley comes in and goes to more ZONE blocking scheme and all of a sudden we are running for 200 yards a game. All of sudden a guy like Dallas Crawford is running for 137 yards in 3 quarters of work. Then we UNC adjusted to the ZONE run we went back to the power run game...and guess what...it was open for the taking. ZONE blocking is really the only thing this group of OLineman has ever done well (and pass protection).

There are a lot of overreacting idiot porsters out today. Stop looking for these *** *** BS grips. you look like a **** who doesn't know football. Ppl on here wanted Kehole fired last year after we couldn't get 1 yard against K State or ND. now we are running at will on ppl and you say we the line isn't good at Zone blocking...but what makes you look like more of an idiot is the fact that you make this post the day after we run for 200 yards using primary zone blocking...

Not for nothing, but UNC is like 105th in the country against the run. When we did that against UF we got no where. I think that is his point.

No one has run the ball well against UF...and we played them with maybe the top DT in the country.

Stop using it as a barometer.

Advertisement

Nobody runs on Florida very well.

Advertisement
Back