STUBBLEFIELD

Remember Dee played for a staff and team at UM that faced an incredible amount of adversity...maybe the most in UM History....
His position coaches at UM were some of UMs Elite...If he see's/senses less than adequate coaching, I again am rolling with him...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember Dee played for a staff and team at UM that faced an incredible amount of adversity...maybe the most in UM History....
His position coaches at UM were some of UMs Elite...If he see's/senses less than adequate coaching, I again am rolling with him...
Well, what’s his opinion on the team’s turnaround?

Why did he have Brooklyn in his name? One of the few kids we had from Brooklyn was Leon Williams, but I don't think it's Leon. And not Steve McGuire (also from Brooklyn.) The only other NYC kid I remember was Robert Bass.

I don't think BrooklynDee is from Brooklyn.

What position did he play?

Advertisement
What I wonder sometimes is, how do we have a cane legacy playing for us who’s uncle balled here and played in the league but it’s never mentioned outside of this site. Not even mentioned on his Hightower’s roster bio.
Cause he’s not his uncle. He just calls the kid his nephew. Not that I think you have to be blood to be family and all

I liked Dee for some of his insight but bear the end he was more poison than anything imo. I bet he was feeding the kids BS cause he had a gripe and access

Cause he’s not his uncle. He just calls the kid his nephew. Not that I think you have to be blood to be family and all

I liked Dee for some of his insight but bear the end he was more poison than anything imo. I bet he was feeding the kids BS cause he had a gripe and access
True. I call a few old heads Unc and the address me by nephew. It was just always assumed that he was Hightower’s real uncle

Was Brooklyn Dee ever right about anything in his years of posting here? I remember his last thing he got gloriously wrong which was a UNC QB was getting ready to transfer here and it was sowing major discord in the locker room. I don't even think that QB transferred at all.

Believing anything that guy said was to your own detriment.

Advertisement
We are ignoring it because it sucks to be miserable all the time. We can either keep talking about how we ****ed up the year, or keep seeing improvement and have some fun when we win some games.
I have seen improvement on the OL big time and having JW in the shotgun has helped immensely. I am happy cause I'm already assuming we win out....I hope we get a good matchup for us in the bowl game cause I know the NCAA will match us with someone they think will beat us. If we win out that's great. Another thing that I like is MD has waited (like elite recruiters do) and has turned up the recruiting heat close to the first signing period which is a good thing. I can't wait to see what he does on nsd assuming we win out this will go a long way into telling us if he will beast. I'm seeing good things right now more good then bad at this point in the season

Advertisement
Simple when you have a position coach who had college or pro success they get the kids most likely and will develop them. Dugans sadly was an outlier but Stubblefield had to be a technician as a kid to dominate so he's spreading that knowledge now

Advertisement
Back