Strong Trying To Flip Gibson

Advertisement
Hey dumb mutherphockers you recruit kids. Paul Johnson takes the same approach you want us to take. You don't drop kids because someone else comes calling.

**** newbies this time of year . . .

**** it, drop him and send a message. Enjoy the mid major.

Give his team mate that is desperate for that offer the opportunity, mr 80 percent.

Too bad Saban didnt do this with Jeudy . . .

You can't possibly mean drop him. Get out of your feelings man.

Geez newbies this time of year fall for any thing

Advertisement
Test scores the issue right now. Has the grades. From what I was told the other day.

I don't think he's that serious about USF at all. Fluff talk, if you ever met the kid you would be surprised this is even being entertained in the article.

Gibson is a good recruit. We want to keep him, regardless of stars. He has the perfect skill set to play nickel for us, then SS, then SAM, all depending on scheme and situation.

His skill set is perfect for our defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Give his team mate that is desperate for that offer the opportunity, mr 80 percent.

Shut up.

Too bad Saban didnt do this with Jeudy . . .

You can't possibly mean drop him. Get out of your feelings man.

Geez newbies this time of year fall for any thing
Meat me in Umpqua.

Gibson is a good recruit. We want to keep him, regardless of stars. He has the perfect skill set to play nickel for us, then SS, then SAM, all depending on scheme and situation.

Thank you. I wish people would look at fit more when looking at these recruits. At the same time, still waiting for someone to emerge as a potential single high Safety. Not that we play it an overwhelming amount, but we do go to Cover 3 enough that it is a need. The names floated so far are Jaquan, Deejay Dallas, Finley and Jeff James. I don't love any of the names already on the team at that spot, and don't know enough about Deejay Dallas. For a number of reasons, I suppose Jaquan will be the guy. I think we lose something at Nickel with him, but more important that we have *anyone* with range back there. Going to be really interesting to see what they do with the combinations.

For some of the reasons above, I am a strong proponent of offering Collier and trying him at Safety.

Thank you. I wish people would look at fit more when looking at these recruits. At the same time, still waiting for someone to emerge as a potential single high Safety. Not that we play it an overwhelming amount, but we do go to Cover 3 enough that it is a need. The names floated so far are Jaquan, Deejay Dallas, Finley and Jeff James. I don't love any of the names already on the team at that spot, and don't know enough about Deejay Dallas. For a number of reasons, I suppose Jaquan will be the guy. I think we lose something at Nickel with him, but more important that we have *anyone* with range back there. Going to be really interesting to see what they do with the combinations.

For some of the reasons above, I am a strong proponent of offering Collier and trying him at Safety.

Lu - You think that jeff james could fill that Single High Spot until Amari Carter is Ready... maybe Knowles?.... that's all I see on the Roster right now that could possibly jump into that role...

JC

Advertisement

What have you seen of Jeff James? He looked good in his one year of HS tape - think he's one to keep an eye on.

Jaquan looks too slow to play FS. He needs to play closer to the line of scrimmage.

Lu - You think that jeff james could fill that Single High Spot until Amari Carter is Ready... maybe Knowles?.... that's all I see on the Roster right now that could possibly jump into that role...

JC

Carter is more of a box safety and knowles doesnt have that range.

Advertisement
an EE who has a chance to compete for the starting spot at the U and he is thinking about USF....

I'm starting to question if he thinks he has the ability to compete with carter.....

an EE who has a chance to compete for the starting spot at the U and he is thinking about USF....

I'm starting to question if he thinks he has the ability to compete with carter.....

We need both of them. We return one safety with experience for next year!

Not even worried he drops add collier or some body else don't have time for mid level recruits bs

Advertisement
Back