Strong gone

Aye talk to Mario he is the one who has been trying to replace the guy
I guess if that happens, you could be right. But Joe is staying unless he wants to go back to the West coast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe 1 or 2 of their guys, but if you let coordinators bring in too many of their guys you end up with an offensive staff like we had under Enos. The trend is for coordinators to bring in off-field guys to help their systems; for on field you need guys that can also recruit at a high level.
I really need to understand why people have this perception that coordinators bring in all of their own guys underneath them. It’s not even remotely true - by that logic a head coach would only have two people on his entire staff that he chose and any coordinators would have more hires than he did with his future depending upon them. It makes zero sense. yes they may bring in one person here or there, but this whole concept of the coordinators choose their entire staff is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I really dislike a number of you porsters on here
1675959926135.png

Feel like Strong did good in his only year. LB's played solid and he seemed to upgrade the room. But let's be real, Strong was a hot name ten years ago. Probably not a great fit with college football in 2023.

Advertisement
- One off-field analyst to keep an eye on if more shake-ups occur on the offensive side of the ball is Cody Woodiel, who assisted the tight end room in 2022. Woodiel is highly respected by coach Cristobal and if there is an opportunity to get him on the field this offseason (or next offseason), it will be explored. Woodiel has been on the road for Miami recently as he fills in for the departed Josh Gattis.

Woodiel may be excellent. But that doesn't mean Field isn't.

Advertisement
How the **** is it a terrible look for Miami? Keep it up with the awful takes.
This whole thing is a terrible look, no other way to slice it. Mario was bought here and given unlimited budget and support, hired "super" staff with huge budget and we got smacked at home to the likes of MTSU and Duke. While taking a heisman hyped QB and driving confidence into the ground. Now we have let go of all three coordinators.. Even the staunchest of homers cant say that is a "good" look right? This **** is a mess, Mario needs to hit on OC and no excuses or anymore 5-7 seasons. Unless you dont like the word terrible and rather use disgusting, I dont get your rebuttal

Advertisement
Back