Strong gone

Advertisement
Kobe Bryant What GIF
I've always thought Field did a pretty good job with talent stacking.
Read above posts

- One off-field analyst to keep an eye on if more shake-ups occur on the offensive side of the ball is Cody Woodiel, who assisted the tight end room in 2022. Woodiel is highly respected by coach Cristobal and if there is an opportunity to get him on the field this offseason (or next offseason), it will be explored. Woodiel has been on the road for Miami recently as he fills in for the departed Josh Gattis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Read above posts
Yeah I saw them. Interesting point. Stuff I didn't know. If that's the case then, if Mario gets rid of him, I'm pretty sure it's for the betterment of the program. The man is **** bent on getting this thing right.

Advertisement
Once again just because he coaches TEs doesn’t mean he landed guys. Skinner came because of Mario. Williams and Mario had a relationship from oregon. Lashlee landed arroyo. He hasn’t done anything by himself which is why he is in jeopardy
Field and Skinner stayed close until Mario came and was able to close the deal. Field kept it warm enough to pull it off. Riley Williams I have no idea.

I'd also give Field a ton of credit for Kinchens, Bissainthe, Malik Bryant, and then guys like Brinson, Brashard, George, etc he played a roll in too. He's a big Dade recruiter for us in general.

IMO.. if the TEs still can't block on the field this year you have to make a change. I wouldn't argue if Mario wanted to make that change for that reason right now. They haven't played good under Field since Brevin and he played so sparingly anyway.

Advertisement
Field and Skinner stayed close until Mario came and was able to close the deal. Field kept it warm enough to pull it off. Riley Williams I have no idea.

I'd also give Field a ton of credit for Kinchens, Bissainthe, Malik Bryant, and then guys like Brinson, Brashard, George, etc he played a roll in too. He's a big Dade recruiter for us in general.

IMO.. if the TEs still can't block on the field this year you have to make a change. I wouldn't argue if Mario wanted to make that change for that reason right now. They haven't played good under Field since Brevin and he played so sparingly anyway.
Kinchens is DVD his pops made that clear. And not saying field is a bad recruiter but it’s a lot of assisting going on

Advertisement
Back