Striker

sstcane

Sophomore
Premium
Who do you think ends up with the most snaps at Striker this season?

I think it’s an important position vs spread offences - during 1st and 2nd down. The player needs to be able to cover, make plays in space and attack the line of scrimmage vs run and in blitz situations.

Gilbert Frierson got approx 15 snaps per game last year so he has some experience at the position. He was up and down, looked like he was thinking a lot, but made some plays.

Amari Carter is better suited near the line of scrimmage. He’s a thumper, but is a little stiff. He also plays LB is dime packages.

Keontra Smith I feel may have the best skill set for the position. I’m really excited to see him play this year. I hope that he makes an impact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Keontras game was built for striker. He may not start out with the 1s but he'll grab it by seasons end.

Advertisement
What position would maximize Gil’s potential? I’ve heard in interviews that he has high IQ and I’m curious where he fits best.

I'm starting to believe Frierson would have been better off playing WR.
Don’t give up on Gil just yet he played well there just needs more snaps I’m confident he will preform. Smith is very intriguing. Also love putting Amari at Lb on 3rd

Advertisement
I'm starting to believe Frierson would have been better off playing WR.
1592289224921.gif

I think we should use actual tweeners at the position instead of treating it as a third safety. That would be great...

Oh wrong conversation. Sorry...

Advertisement
Back