Streeter and Miller on draft

This guy has Miller pretty high. I know it's bleacher report but still....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/949579-2012-nfl-draft-big-board-top-50-players/page/26

he also has RG3 rated higher than/going ahead of Barkely, which is crazy talk.

Don't be surprised if RG3 goes before Landry jones, but yeah i agree barkley is better.

Personally i don't think his vision iss all that great IMO. His durabiltiy issues will limit and more than likely discouarge teams from taking him in the first rd b/c like you said...RB may be one of the easiest positions to come in and make an impact so why take a guy like Miller in the first rd when you can address a premium need in the first and get a servicable rb in the later rd's? At this point Miller has to much to prove to be taken in the first rd. he can answer alot of questions by staying one more year.

Advertisement
Brandon Washington left no doubt today that he will return for senior season in 2012.
22 minutes ago

RT @sgorten: Brandon Washington: "Yes Im going 2 be here. Cause I see the change in the program. I see the change in the kids + how everybodys buying in"
11 minutes ago

Brandon Washington left no doubt today that he will return for senior season in 2012.
22 minutes ago

RT @sgorten: Brandon Washington: "Yes Im going 2 be here. Cause I see the change in the program. I see the change in the kids + how everybodys buying in"
11 minutes ago
FAP

22 minutes ago

11 minutes ago
FAP

Please let him move back to G. A left side of Henderson and Washington could be unreal.

Advertisement
22 minutes ago

11 minutes ago
FAP

Please let him move back to G. A left side of Henderson and Washington could be unreal.
I think well see this especially with a full offseason of conditioning and everything with Seantrel.

Advertisement
Back