Strange line movement

JgDaCane

All American
Line dropped to 11.5 on 5dimes, pinnacle, & at westgate..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m super worried about this game. First road game in practically a month. At noon the day after Thanksgiving. Against a team everyone in the world is overlooking and assuming we beat. Wish I could say I disagreed with the action betting the line down.

Go ahead and neg, my fear level is high right now.

Line dropped to 11.5 on 5dimes, pinnacle, & at westgate..Anybody hear anything about an injury?

Nope. Sharps just no we haven't covered a big spread since Duke.

Thats still a crazy drop at 1030 on a thursday man. Thats either a huge bet or an injury. Something smells fishy here big time.
not at all

Yeah it is. I bet football every week for 20 years. 1.5 points is a ton.

I’m super worried about this game. First road game in practically a month. At noon the day after Thanksgiving. Against a team everyone in the world is overlooking and assuming we beat. Wish I could say I disagreed with the action betting the line down.

Nah I hear you bro. I expected the line to go down but slowly & closer to kick. 1.5-2 at a random time has me a little shook.

Advertisement

Nah I hear you bro. I expected the line to go down but slowly & closer to kick. 1.5-2 at a random time has me a little shook.
It's very worrisome, who cares about a neg, it's the truth. The line has dropped linearly in Pitt's favor with no buyback whatsoever on the Canes. If someone wants to bury their head in the sand about this, that's up to them, but it's a very bad sign. Hopefully we see some uptick in the line in our favor just before kickoff.

It's very worrisome, who cares about a neg, it's the truth. The line has dropped linearly in Pitt's favor with no buyback whatsoever on the Canes. If someone wants to bury their head in the sand about this, that's up to them, but it's a very bad sign. Hopefully we see some uptick in the line in our favor just before kickoff.

Lol if the line was under double digits y'alls logic would make sense to be "worried" about losing this game.

Sharps/public don't think we win by two touchdowns on the road. Don't really blame them for thinking that way. Just win.

Dropping like a **** rock:

odds.jpg

Advertisement
Who tf cares?...
y’all pay to much attention to that bullsh*t like it means anything. Didnt one of those things have us only winning 7 or 8 games this year?....

Advertisement
vegas knows less than we do

we're the bunch of weirdos hounding internet forums the night before the game

it just means that most people waited until the night before to bet

Advertisement
Back