Straight Facts For All You Suckers

A few points:

1. Leach did more with less at smaller programs. Both his stops at TTech and Wazzu his stretch was the most success this programs had in decades.

2. Kiffin recruits like a mad man and won 10 games at SC. Then back-to-back double digit winning seasons at FAU. He's still only 45.

3. Yes, Richt worked. He had this program a first double-digit win season for the first time in 14 years. He had the most successful two-year stretch since 2003. He had one bad year as he became too old and flamed out. He was also loyal to his son and did one of the rare honorable things in this profession by just walking away.

Mario is a guy who's out there right now, has coached at big programs for HOFers, has proven he can recruit at a high level, and has won double digit games.

Point being we need to sack up and make a big move for a proven guy. This thing is mired in a culture of mediocrity and amateurism and the only way to snap that cycle is to bring in a coach with some on-field proof and recruiting clout.

The last time we did it we won our division for the first time ever.

Mark Richt only had one bad year because he retired. He was not going to make the decisions he needed to make in order to move this program forward. **** his son he didn’t deserve to be coaching quarterbacks at Miami. In addition to that, that ************ promoted Banda to DC after Manny left and our recruiting class was HORRID before he left.

Mark took a totally lazy approach to coaching and hiring! That 10 win season was all smoke and mirrors.

Advertisement
I wonder if the Noles are acting like this after the ND loss.

I'm not gonna talk about the sloppy penalties of an undisciplined team for the 100th time. Or how recruiting misses rear their ugly head. Or why this is the worst WR group here in over 25 years.

I'm here to slap the public with this one, undeniable, necessary fact: Miami will remain a fraud and a small-time clown operation until it gets serious and hires a proven head coach.

We did it one time over the last 15 years, and he won 10 games and the division before becoming senile and having a heart attack.

But he still proves the point. Miami needs a real coach to win. Until we go out and hand over some money to a dude with a track record of actually winning games at a Power 5 school and competently running a program, we'll be stuck in a spin cycle of faqq0t **** forever.

We had that chance with Dan Mullen multiple times. Same with Mike Leach. Rumors are same with Lane Kiffin. We chose to be cheap and/or dumb.

Miami is a bush league operation from the top down. We don't have the time or luxury to keep gambling on the lazy promotions from within to our coordinators. Didn't work with Coker. Didn't work with Shannon. Isn't working with Manny. Several at this university are content collecting their ACC cut and making sure everyone is having fun. Few are serious about winning, and the ones who are seem to have no clue what the f they're doing.

Until someone gets serious about being a winning football program this is what you'll get. And you'll like it.

So stop being surprised or disappointed, JABRONIS.
stopped reading at mike leach.

I think it's TBD on Manny. He's shown a willingness to adjust. Has shown some promising signs, like brining in Lashlee which will pay off in the long run. Baker though has been a terrible hire, and he's got to mix things up. For most coaches, it takes a season or two to find the right mix of assistants. Took Dabo like four years until he found the right mix.
He has adjusted little to nothing on D. This is Golden D’nofrio part 2.

I think it's TBD on Manny. He's shown a willingness to adjust. Has shown some promising signs, like brining in Lashlee which will pay off in the long run. Baker though has been a terrible hire, and he's got to mix things up. For most coaches, it takes a season or two to find the right mix of assistants. Took Dabo like four years until he found the right mix.
It’s easy to fire people you have no allegiance to. Keeping all of his yesmen and sycophants was way more telling. Everyone needs to stop saying it took Dabo four years. He is the outlier, not the standard. Manny has been here for five years now and it is the same **** five years in.

Manny hired one of the worst staffs that I have ever seen last year and that is on him. No one forced him to keep all of his guys on defense and no one forced him to hire Enos and then give him total autonomy to hire who he wanted.

This is exactly why you do not hire a first time head coach at a school like Miami. Manny and the dip**** AD tried to convince everyone that we were ready to compete with just a few tweaks and I will hold them to that standard. As it turns out, we are still the same stupid team, committing 16 penalties, with the same lack of leadership, and the same roster problems that Manny had a hand in over the last five years.

Manny is not TBD. Manny has shown you who he is repeatedly and you are just refusing to accept it.

Advertisement
Manny is the better option then Mario. The results show that. Mario won the pac-12 yes, but that’s not as impressive as manny beating the coastal teams in the ACC. Mario needs to prove he can go 6-6 in the ACC first. Then I think we can consider him
Don’t question my comment with those question marks!! Manny is the mayors son. He’s the man for the job.

Advertisement
OP is tremendo come pinga...
It's like they can only play one note. Clemson tried their hardest to run the score up and got to 42 with help from us shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties. This assumes that Roche's offsides was really valid. It seemed a little chicken**** to me considering he went backwards and really wasn't over the line, but still. Look at that game if our offense had even been able to sustain drives instead of going three and out. That 17 minute advantage in time of posession is huge. Then consider this is a first year OC playing with leftovers from two other OCs that were miserable failures.

But no, it's Manny.

I'm not gonna talk about the sloppy penalties of an undisciplined team for the 100th time. Or how recruiting misses rear their ugly head. Or why this is the worst WR group here in over 25 years.

I'm here to slap the public with this one, undeniable, necessary fact: Miami will remain a fraud and a small-time clown operation until it gets serious and hires a proven head coach.

We did it one time over the last 15 years, and he won 10 games and the division before becoming senile and having a heart attack.

But he still proves the point. Miami needs a real coach to win. Until we go out and hand over some money to a dude with a track record of actually winning games at a Power 5 school and competently running a program, we'll be stuck in a spin cycle of faqq0t **** forever.

We had that chance with Dan Mullen multiple times. Same with Mike Leach. Rumors are same with Lane Kiffin. We chose to be cheap and/or dumb.

Miami is a bush league operation from the top down. We don't have the time or luxury to keep gambling on the lazy promotions from within to our coordinators. Didn't work with Coker. Didn't work with Shannon. Isn't working with Manny. Several at this university are content collecting their ACC cut and making sure everyone is having fun. Few are serious about winning, and the ones who are seem to have no clue what the f they're doing.

Until someone gets serious about being a winning football program this is what you'll get. And you'll like it.

So stop being surprised or disappointed, JABRONIS.
I'm just glad ed reed is here, he'll start stirring up the pot at some point, all UM needs to do is see is mark stoops is ready to return, no need in phucking around, he's proven himself at Kentucky, players their have been getting drafted ahead of ours, he already knows what he's doing, coach diaz is still in guess work mode, and it's not fair to the players.

It what now? Richt had 1 good season. Watching his 3-play abortion of a "pro-style" offense arguably made me more frustrated than D'Onofrio's secondary 18 yards off the ball against GT.

it was also richts 18 class that was on full display last night at WR

I'm just glad ed reed is here, he'll start stirring up the pot at some point, all UM needs to do is see is mark stoops is ready to return, no need in phucking around, he's proven himself at Kentucky, players their have been getting drafted ahead of ours, he already knows what he's doing, coach diaz is still in guess work mode, and it's not fair to the players.

he aint ever leaving UK dude. hes making good money in the SEC with no real expectations there. he'd get fired asap (by fans) here if we dont win right away. UMs fanbase is past the patience mood on any coach that will be here

Advertisement
Mullen is a ***** complaining about crowd noise for losing, he's not the answer bc he's absolutely cucked next year, but your point still has validity to it.
Mullen is what he is , a 9-11 wins a year coach that’s a great developer of qb’s. If you’re cool with battling for division titles and the occasional run at a conference he’s your guy. If you want nattys he’s not the guy. But he’s a good coach that would’ve had us in alot better position at previous coaches.

Advertisement
It's like they can only play one note. Clemson tried their hardest to run the score up and got to 42 with help from us shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties. This assumes that Roche's offsides was really valid. It seemed a little chicken**** to me considering he went backwards and really wasn't over the line, but still. Look at that game if our offense had even been able to sustain drives instead of going three and out. That 17 minute advantage in time of posession is huge. Then consider this is a first year OC playing with leftovers from two other OCs that were miserable failures.

But no, it's Manny.
Perfect logic but it won't work with the poor self esteem jerks. It was a test in the middle of the season. It didn't work at well. Now you dust it off and keep kicking ***.

he aint ever leaving UK dude. hes making good money in the SEC with no real expectations there. he'd get fired asap (by fans) here if we dont win right away. UMs fanbase is past the patience mood on any coach that will be here
His contract is set-up for him to leave, the buyout decreases every year, it's already less than 2million so he's in range, he knows he's not winning a national championship where he's at now, while it's definitely chill their I'm sure he wants to be coaching for the ultimate prize.at some point!

Mullen is what he is , a 9-11 wins a year coach that’s a great developer of qb’s. If you’re cool with battling for division titles and the occasional run at a conference he’s your guy. If you want nattys he’s not the guy. But he’s a good coach that would’ve had us in alot better position at previous coaches.

his downfall is something that would doom him more than anywhere else (even UF) and thats recruiting. easier to get guys to go to UF esp with the SEC

Advertisement
Back