Story Time

GOCanes4420

Freshman
So I'm on my way to the beach for an open water swim when I see a small dog running freely with no one else around. I called the small teacup dog over and she came to me immediately.

Skipping the beautiful weather and fact that I just drove to the beach and slathered sunscreen all over I decides to take the dog to a vet to have it scanned for a microchip. Eureka, there was a registered owner.

I was given the owners information and she was overjoyed that I found her dog. She tells me she has no car but I should bring the dog to her or keep it at the vet until she can pick it up. I decide to bring her the dog.

When I arrive to the address given I can see it's a Psychic store front. I enter with the dog and the dog has been reunited with its owner. Success. The psychic then asks if she can do a reading or spiritual prayer for me as repayment. I was hesitant but I said sure, never having done this before.

She asks what I would like her to focus on and I said Miami vs Alabama. She was confused for a bit but then seemingly as if her body was possessed by Vince Lombardi starts spouting off football terms that I would have bet she didn't know.

She says Miami will jump out to a large lead. The announcer says " The defending champions are shell shocked right now". But then the lead starts dissipating, until Miami holds on to win with a defensive stop of 4th down. So there you have it, we will see if this reading holds up. Then agasin she also didn't know her dog was missing so who knows.

Advertisement
So I'm on my way to the beach for an open water swim when I see a small dog running freely with no one else around. I called the small teacup dog over and she came to me immediately.

Skipping the beautiful weather and fact that I just drove to the beach and slathered sunscreen all over I decides to take the dog to a vet to have it scanned for a microchip. Eureka, there was a registered owner.

I was given the owners information and she was overjoyed that I found her dog. She tells me she has no car but I should bring the dog to her or keep it at the vet until she can pick it up. I decide to bring her the dog.

When I arrive to the address given I can see it's a Psychic store front. I enter with the dog and the dog has been reunited with its owner. Success. The psychic then asks if she can do a reading or spiritual prayer for me as repayment. I was hesitant but I said sure, never having done this before.

She asks what I would like her to focus on and I said Miami vs Alabama. She was confused for a bit but then seemingly as if her body was possessed by Vince Lombardi starts spouting off football terms that I would have bet she didn't know.

She says Miami will jump out to a large lead. The announcer says " The defending champions are shell shocked right now". But then the lead starts dissipating, until Miami holds on to win with a defensive stop of 4th down. So there you have it, we will see if this reading holds up. Then agasin she also didn't know her dog was missing so who knows.

I would have said, " if your wrong then I come back and take the dog." lol

Advertisement

Miss Cleo taking us to the promised land...

Go Canes!

Good opening scene for "Ace Ventura 3: The Return of the U"

Advertisement
Here's another cool story....It's 12/7/2002 and I'm sitting in the student section having just watched the Miami Hurricanes put 56 on VT and earn another trip to the National Title game. The game ends and before I can get to the E4 lot across the street, Todd Sievers is in the parking lot on top of a pickup truck doing a keg stand in his full uniform. Cool story.

Advertisement
Here's another cool story....It's 12/7/2002 and I'm sitting in the student section having just watched the Miami Hurricanes put 56 on VT and earn another trip to the National Title game. The game ends and before I can get to the E4 lot across the street, Todd Sievers is in the parking lot on top of a pickup truck doing a keg stand in his full uniform. Cool story.
That man deserved it.

Attachments

• B60DFF73-AF32-4FA5-86CF-3B4A0547D4E8.png
    B60DFF73-AF32-4FA5-86CF-3B4A0547D4E8.png
    447.9 KB · Views: 9
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back