Stop whining like little girls about next year

Advertisement
It is going to be what it is going to be.

Yes we will be extremely young. Yes we will make lots of mistakes.

But we also have a great coach and staff, and are bringing in a great recruiting class. Another year in the weight room, and another year to learn the system.

We play in the ACC, which putting it kindly, SUCKS! You guys are really afraid of Duke, NC State, BC, FSU at home, VT at home, USF, etc.!??

It wont be 12-0, and it wont be an ACC championship season, but I am looking forward to a decent season, one that we can build on, seeing Duke Johnson for 3 years, seeing Chickillo, Perryman and others develop.

Stop whining and support your team.

How's that working out?

Okay, going back and finding these old post is like shooting fish in a barrel. You should at least let us know if the OP is still supporting Golden so we know how hard to laugh. Important to me because I use to drink the Kool Aide too.

But we also have a great coach and staff, and are bringing in a great recruiting class. Another year in the weight room, and another year to learn the system.

We play in the ACC, which putting it kindly, SUCKS! You guys are really afraid of Duke, NC State, BC, FSU at home, VT at home, USF, etc.!??

It wont be 12-0, and it wont be an ACC championship season, but I am looking forward to a decent season, one that we can build on, seeing Duke Johnson for 3 years, seeing Chickillo, Perryman and others develop.

How's that working out?

Okay, going back and finding these old post is like shooting fish in a barrel. You should at least let us know if the OP is still supporting Golden so we know how hard to laugh. Important to me because I use to drink the Kool Aide too.

I drank the Kool-Aid too. We were all bamboozled by Fraulden the Incompetent.

How's that working out?

I drank the Kool-Aid too. We were all bamboozled by Fraulden the Incompetent.

Amen. Is that how to spell Kool-Aid -- it has been a good 50 years since I saw a package of it. Oh, Lord now I am really depressed. I might be too old to see Al get fired.

Advertisement
50789-Charlton-Heston-Laughing-8bit-i8Lb.gif

Advertisement
Back